Hazbin Hotel Theory Pt. 2

-Not mine, found on Tumblr.-

"There is a second layer of hell that we have yet to see. It is where the truly evil, irredeemable souls are sent to be tortured for all eternity. Not many are sentenced to this darker layer of hell, but those who are are sent there for a damn good reason. Even Charlie wouldn't bother with them."

I honestly think this one is true. Even though Hazbin Hotel has it's own version of hell, there could be a system in place similar to the one described in Dante's Inferno. This is where the nine circles of hell are described. The lower the circle, the worse the people condemned there and the worse the punishments get. The first is actually limbo but the second is for lusters and glutens, which is where the demons we've seen might be and everyone worse could be in the circles below. This would also reinforce Charlie's ideologies and beliefs. It would encourage her to keep going no matter what because, if the people she's trying to help are truly irredeemable, they wouldn't be in one of the upper circles with her. They would be right at the bottom. Knowing this would give her hope that what's she's trying to achieve isn't hopeless.

Also, I can't imagine the likes of Hitler or Ivan the Terrible coming into the hotel and expecting to stay there. If they did, then there's only one thing that can happen. Even with Charlie in charge.