Who Is Clockwork/Survival Guide

Natalie Ouellette, or as she is more famously known, Clockwork, is the titular main protagonist turn antagonist of the Creepypasta story "Clockwork: Your Time Is Up" She is a vengeful and cruel serial killer who mutilates her victims at night, and is commonly known for her clock in her eye. Follow her journey through her childhood abuse, the antagonizing of time, and losing her sanity.

HOW TO SURVIVE CLOCKWORK

1. Do not call her by her real name, she hates it and will most likely kill you if you do...

2. NEVER go to a park late at night, especially between 12 pm and 5 am, (she's mostly active at that time)...

3. Stay away from all alleyways, especially at night. You never know when she's there...

4. When going to bed, lock up all doors and windows before 12 pm. Make sure to cover your windows with a special mesh screen so she won't be able to break it and get through...

5. Never wander around alone at night, especially between midnight and the early mornings. Chances are she's most likely gonna stalk you and follow you home...

6. Always carry around a concealed weapon when going out in the evening, you never know when she'll stalk you and attack...

7. If you hear a distant ticking sound, much like that of a pocket watch, run into the nearest building or crowd immediately as quickly as you can. And if all else fails, follow the previous tip and take out your concealed weapon...

8. Much like the proxies, always have home security or a guard dog with you--preferably a home security system...

9. Do not ask her what time it is and look into her clock eye to find out, if you do, then I am sorry to say this--but you will probably die...