How To Summon Lost Silver

How to summon lost silver.

What you'll need: 

-Gameboy Color 

-Pokémon (Silver version)

Step 1: Be sure to have the oldest version of Pokémon Silver, then put it in the Gameboy Color and go straight to the cemetery (within the game).

Step 2: Within the cemetery look for a grave that has the name "Lost Silver" written on it. You will then be faced with a pokémon named "GoAway".

Step 3: GoAway will already have 0 HP but none of the hits you do will affect it. GoAway will do nothing for a few turns, your pokémon will die out of nowhere.

Step 4: The game will then go to static, then a demonic like laughter will be heard from the game, regardless if you have the volume turned down. Once that is done you must immediately take out the game and set it on fire. To properly dispose of it you must flush it down the toilet (like what you would do to a dead fish.)

If you do not take the game out of the Gameboy Color, Lost Silver will appear on the screen and will say: "I gave you a warning, and you didn't go away... Now, pay the price...." 

You will then be drawn to his eyes. You will either have a heart attack and die, or you will have nonstop nightmares for the rest of your life.