Who Is Knuckles The Echidna?

Knuckles the Echidna (ナックルズ・ザ・エキドゥナ Nakkuruzu za Ekiduna) is a fictional character from the Sonic The Hedgehog Series. He is an anthropomorphic echidna, and the current guardian of the chaos emeralds, a powerful ancient relic which is his solemn duty to protect from anyone seeking to abuse it. He is also the sole remaining descendant of the Knuckles Clan and last of the echidnas on earth. His dominant traits are his super strength, and the two spike-like knuckles on each of his hands, from which his name is derived from, which he can use to dig with and climb walls. He can also trap the wind under his dreadlocks to glide through the air.

A loner by nature, Knuckles is independent, headstrong and serious, yet gullible and short-tempered to a fault. He is entirely devoted to his duty, spending most of his time on protecting the Master Emerald, and rarely cares for anything that is of no importance. When his friends and others are in need of his help, however, Knuckles can always be relied on being willing to leave his post and prove himself a faithful and good-hearted hero. He is also one of 's oldest friends and rivals.

KNUCKLES.EXE

Knuckles is from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and he appears in the Sonic.exe: Nightmare Version in both games. Knuckles is brave and strong but sometimes gullible. He has a tornado attack in Sonic.exe Nightmare Beginning where he could break through walls.

Eventually, Knuckles dies (because the true ending is the bad ending) He dies in fatal fog defending Tails from Exterior. Now Knuckles serves Exterior as one of his servants as an antagonist trying to kill Amy, Cream and Sally.