Creepypasta Terminology

Keep in mind:

Creepypasta: Modern internet term for the term "Moon Shadow(s)". The online definition is a creepy online story, that is an urban story or unknown events that are of the truth.

Creepypasta Birth: Most creepypastas are real individuals that are born like you and me, but some are mythological creatures. For those who are born as mortals, they have an ordinary life that ended going downhill as a horror story until the point they die. By that they ended receiving a form of a chance to receive revenge or whatever they wanted to fix, so, their spirit is in a limbo-like state till the end of time. By that they ended receiving a form of a chance to receive revenge or whatever they wanted to fix, so, their spirit is in a limbo-like state till the end of time. For those who are mythical creatures, they become real by a different like matter, some are created by a deity or a high like spiritual being or by a witch at times.

For the ones that are made by a witch, they write a story and a description of the spirit they are going to make then make a summoning for it and it becomes real. What is actually going on during that process is when making the story, the process they had put various energy and formation for a soul to be in the beginning stage. So in other words, the figure which is the creature will become real to an extent by having a basic form of a soul in the process. When it comes to making the summoning spell, that is a spiritual process as well, for asking spirits of different realms and dimensions to help give a better shape and putting their powers to the soul in the beginning state to take more of its own shape. In other words, when making a summoning spell for that figure it will help to make it become officially having a soul and a form of sorts. 

It will be either physical or in a spiritual state depending on the summoning that is being cast. Throughout history in the dark ages, most witches that created the spirit will see them as a physical being, others usually will not see them. It also said that these kinds of spirits can take form from a humanoid like a shape, monstrous to even an animal. In modern times these spirits they create will most times take shape as an animal than a human or monster-like being, but it also depends on how the witch wants the spirit to look.

Moon Shadow: An individual who is a limbo-like state of alive and human and not alive and is not human. Some can be more monstrous-looking or look human. They originated as actual human beings whose life went downhill as a horrific matter that people speak of their life as a scary story. These individuals tend to be known as serial killers, or ordinary misunderstood individuals. From actual historical records, apparently these forms of individuals date far back further than the stone ages.

Myth: A story that is mostly true that we will ever have from a region or time.

Proxy: A slave or an employee who is not officially a "Creepypasta" or "Moon Shadow" for they only work for them. These individuals usually have mental issues throughout their life and are mindless individuals who only kill. They tend to not be treated kindly from Creepypastas in general, in fact, the only kindness they receive is getting food and shelter. The forms of training that these individuals go through is beyond inhuman, and most people that go through this process of training die.

Proxy Training: As mentioned in the term 'Proxy' this process is completely dangerous for all individuals to go through to be a proxy. There are 8 known tactics for being trained as a proxy, there could be more but it's unclear on how many there are. The first tactic is checking for mental problems like depression, insomnia, amnesia, etc. things of the like that they see can give them a benefit or even what is within their heart. 

The second step is starvation and dehydration, most individual die due from eating there own flesh or even by getting sick from eating and drinking their feces and urine. When they somehow survive that they are then isolated in a dark cave or cell for months to years when going through it is common for people randomly scream, scratch the walls and floors, headbanging, etc. do to going insane in this stage. If survived, you will be pulled out of your little prison and be strapped to a chair and have wires attached to you that will mess with your vocal cords. This is to see how long you scream for a day, the most common result from people going through this die from loss of air or can't even talk. 

After that you are Tortured by doing something slowly that will be intense pain or something done naturally that no one can stand in general like electric shocks, cutting your tongue out, or removing a body part. Exposure to Radiation (A.K.A Radiation Poisoning). Fighting for your life this stage is when the proxy in training will be fighting other 'Official Proxys ' and 'Creepypastas' to see on how well you can kill your victim or even how you will attack them. Usually, you will start off with fighting Sally Williams then work your way up to fight Slenderman, but about 98% of people don't survive from fighting Sally (and she is considered to be level 1). 

Then after you are done with that you are then locked in a room with a random pasta an experience sexual Abuse for weeks to months, the devastation from this usually leads most individuals to commit suicide. After that, the individual is an 'Official Proxy' meaning you are expected to be flawless in everything you do, the whole point of these awful tests is to see who is the best, strongest, who can make it out alive, etc.