Am I Being Followed?

Last night, everything seemed normal, that is, until I looked outside the front door...

I saw a bright blue light flash that looked as if someone was taking a photo of something in the pitch darkness. The flash was facing in my exact direction and after it turned off, I felt dizzy, I just assumed it was from looking directly into the flash. I tried to look at my phone to respond to the text message I had gotten from a friend, but it was hard to focus, my head hurt, I was dizzy, I felt weak...

My head was spinning and I tried to adjust my eyes to see where I was going. When I went into the bathroom, I had noticed that the bathroom appeared bigger, and I felt the room turn in slow motion. After I got out of the bathroom and got into bed, I held my head in my hands as I shut my eyes, thinking about what had just happened to me a few minutes ago. As I laid down and stared up at the ceiling, I felt my head ache, and I noticed that the room was spinning slightly. I tried to close my eyes but that hurt my head more for some unknown reason, so I just sighed and turned to my side, I finally slept, even though I'm not quite sure what time it was when I fell asleep, I'd say it was an hour or two before midnight. My dreams were normal, short, but normal, they were also glitching, and I'm not sure why that was. One dream was where I was laying on my bed but I wasn't alone.

In my dream, there was a humanoid figure just standing there at my bedside. He didn't say anything or make any sudden movements, he just stood there, watching me. I don't remember if that dream had a glitch or not, but I do remember waking up in the middle of the night. The dream seemed similar to one I had last year, the room took on a dark grey tone, but the difference between that dream and this one was that I heard voices, but not this time though. When I woke up, I'd say around 6 or 7, my head was still spinning and I was a bit freaked out by what I had just dreamt about. But then I went back to sleep and woke up perfectly fine...

Except for the fact that I still don't understand what happened, and it slightly scares me to think about it.