14 ; be a lover and a fighter

Here's the thing: Wallace loved sharing a room with his older brother. Truly, he did. But there was some times, like the one he was having currently, that made him rethink this thought.

"Do you think these shorts make my dick look small?"

Lifting his eyes upwards from where he had been placing on one of his Converse, Wallace caught the sight of Daniel standing in front of the full-length mirror in their room. The eldest McAtee sibling was in front of the mirror, hips cocked upwards so that his crotch was all that could be seen in the reflection. 

Diverting his eyes quickly, Wallace stuffed his socked foot into his shoe. "We're going to a cook-out hosted by one of Shelby's friends. I highly doubt any of them are going to be looking at your dick,"

"You never know," Daniel grinned, turning his head over his shoulder slightly. His hair was set loose today, tangling around his ears. His perfect white teeth clicked in Wallace's direction as he spoke, "If all of Shelby's friends are as tightly wound as she is, then they might need a stress reliever. A stress reliever in the form of my cock-"

The door to their bedroom snapped open, making Wallace yelp and Daniel jump backwards from the mirror so that his crotch wasn't the centerpiece. Standing in the doorway was Shelby, whom of which gave them an innocent look as she worked an earring into her ear. 

"Why do you guys look so spooked?" She asked, frowning faintly, eyes tracking the wide eyed expressions on both her older and younger brother's faces. Once the earring was in her ear, she leant against the doorframe, suspicion growing in her eyes. "Are you planning something to sabotage me?"

"Nope," Daniel stated, recovering first. Though his cheeks were a touch pink. "We were just talking about boy stuff. You wouldn't understand."

Shelby shot him an unimpressed look, before nodding faintly. Then with a playful spark in her eyes, she said, "I wouldn't understand because my IQ isn't below ten, right?" 

Daniel placed a hand over his heart, "Ouch, you wound me,"

Rolling her eyes, Shelby shot Wallace a tiny grin. "You clean up good Wall,"

Flushing, Wallace thought of the tan khaki's he was wearing, paired with a light blue candy-striped shirt and supposed he looked alright. Though if Dawson was here, he was sure that he would've gotten a few jokes cracked at his appearance. The only thing that really made Wallace feel better was the fact that Daniel was wearing something similar, and by the looks of it Shelby was wearing a dress, which was extremely rare.

"What kind of dinner is this anyways?" Daniel asked, grabbing his jacket from the covers his bed. "The kind that has beer or wine?"

"Wine," Shelby spoke, then smirked but her eyes were ice. "Not that you'll be having any."

Daniel lifted his hands in surrender, "I wasn't asking for consumption sake. I was just asking because you can tell a lot about people by what alcohol they drink,"

To prove his point, Daniel motioned between Wallace and Shelby with a large hand. "See Shell, you're either a sharp scotch or a vodka martini kind of girl. You like a little decoration with your hard liquor. While Wall no doubt is a mixer. Either a Vodka with Sprite or Redbull."

"Wallace doesn't drink," Shelby spoke, giving Wallace a flat stare even though everyone in the room knew that this wasn't true. Despite this, Shelby always said this comment, as if the more she repeated it the more it'd become true. "Hurry up, I don't want to be late."

As Shelby made her way out of the room, Daniel mocked her with a high pitched 'hurry up' mumbled underneath his breath. Which Shelby ignored, though Wallace knew for a fact she had heard it - his sister had the ears of a fucking bat.