7. Ready to comply.

LOCATION: BERLIN, GERMANY

CIA HEADQUARTERS - Joint Terrorism Task Force

(HIGH SECURITY BUNKER)

Task Force stopped their prisoner beside the truck he'd been brought in and took away his bag, carrying off his memories, and Bucky wanted to scream, because there was nothing he could do about it. Even if it was just a little, he remembered. He still held on to bits and pieces of the time before HYDRA had gotten their claws into him, and now they were leaving with what little he remembered about the man he had been.

Then, several hands moved him on, guiding him up the tailgate ramp of the truck, stopping Bucky in front of a large glass-like containment cell inside which waited for him something from his darkest past, a shiny, cold, metal chair. A steel restraint was clamped around his right arm, the metal chilling his flesh. Bucky couldn't feel the clamp around his left arm, but he heard it click into place, the heavy lock securing him, holding him still.

He didn't know how long had passed -he couldn't think, couldn't move. The eyes of the guards never left his motionless position; some of them glared at him, others kept watching as if Bucky was some exotic capture. In some ways, the latter would've agreed that he was.

He detected someone walking into the adjoining hallway and telling the guards to get moving. Bucky felt his body stiffen. Then, the door to his cell opened, but Barnes kept his head down. He wasn't going to look up at the bastards, he wasn't going to give in, and there was no way that he would let them have that kind of satisfaction.

Bucky shut his eyes and every fiber in him tightened even more.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

LOCATION: BERLIN, GERMANY

CIA HEADQUARTERS - Joint Terrorism Task Force

(CONTROL ROOM FLOOR)

Steve and Sam were thrown in a separate quiet glass-walled office overlooking the control room. The latter leant on the table, looking at all the people typing away on their computers while live CCTV footage of Bucky was shown on one of the eight screens on the wall. Outside, Magna tensely stood behind Natasha Romanoff and Tony Stark, the three facing the monitors in front of them, each of them recording the containment cell from different angles. An image of Bucky shuffled into the picure, before everyone's eyes- he was, of course, in custody, locked in a pod with his arms tightly fixed down to the chair.

His powerful shoulders were prominent, but the downward angle of one of the cameras obscured his facial expression -granted, the length of his hair didn't make it any easy either. The special sensors indicated that Bucky's heartbeat and blood pressure then begun to increase; his metabolic levels edging up as well. The evaluation was about to start.