Twilight and Yoru being forced to share a bed

Twilight can't believe he didn't think ahead and prepare for this. But he can't really label himself uncomfortable, since he's been in sort of relationships with different women for missions, if he deemed needed. That last unintelligent Karen being an example.

Though he didn't want Yoru to feel uncomfortable.

Yuri, Yoru's brother, paid a surprise visit to the household and they offered a bedroom for the guest to sleep on. Anya's bed was a single spaced one.

Which meant only one bedroom was left for the married couple.

"I'll sleep on the couch." Lloyd simply says as he prepares a blanket and a pillow. Yoru tugs at his sleeves lightly. "Um... Wouldn't that be suspicious? Yuri would think that well... we probably fought or something."

"That does give an impression. What would you suggest then?" Lloyd thought he could remain calm as he said that.

It doesn't seem to be the case as they didn't know the pink shades that visited both their cheeks.

Good thing Anya was sleeping. She'd be on a teasing mood from seeing this.

"I-I wouldn't really mind. Sharing I mean... If it doesn't let my brother worry." Yoru timidly says.

She looks back at Twilight. "And I trust you Lloyd."

Trust huh... Every spy's lucky word. But I don't even know why it leaves such a bitter taste now.

"Lloyd?" The call of his fake name snapped him out of his trance. He replies to Yoru's 'proposal'. "If it's not too much of a bother to you then I guess it's fine for me too."

It got a bit quiet... and awkward when they both reach the bedroom.

"Uh, you can kick me out of the bed! I-If I ever do something uncomfortable for you in my sleep.." Twilight says while looking away.

Yoru smiles softly at this. "I'll take you up on that offer then."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Morning came and Yoru could only chuckle at what she sees. Twilight in his very stiff sleeping form. Looking like those of corpses.

What a trustworthy gentleman. Yoru eyes moves to his face. Though he had a very gentle sleeping expression on.

Yoru couldn't help but be flustered at her next thought.

It wouldn't be bad to wake up like this.