The Morning After (Twilight x Yor)

[contains mentions of sexual activity]

~timeline set 3 years after the current manga timeline~

Yor slowly opened her eyes to be greeted a bright morning. Her eyes turn to notice a lean toned arm encaged loosely around her waist. His warm breathing tickled the back of her neck and she couldn't help but release a soft giggle. She tilted her head slightly, catching a glimpse of the man she's entrusted herself to last night. How could one look so handsome asleep?

She carefully turned to face him, eventually letting the back of her pointing finger gently travel on his cheeks, resisting the urge to kiss him, afraid she'd wake him up. She moves both her hands beneath her head, palms together and was contented on staring at Twilight's sleeping visage instead, smiling to herself. I feel a little proud to be the only one seeing this face. Yor was slowly being tempted. A single peck wouldn't wake him up right?

And Yor used her elbow for support, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, slowly leaning in closer, when Twilight's eyes opened. Yor was startled and immediately backed out in a sudden sitting position, an extreme pink flush coming through her face, her other hand was waving as if to deny a crime she was caught in while the other held the blanket to cover her naked self. "I-I wasn't doing a-anything weird! I promise!"

Twilight though, stared at her with astonishment. Her disheveled appearance, her slightly swollen lips, her porcelain skin marred with light red marks he'd made last night, and every little bit of what he could witness all to himself. Beautiful.

"L-Loid?" Yor reluctantly calls out to which it was Twilight's turn to look away in embarrassment, being caught staring. He cleared his throat. "U-Uh... Actually, y-you didn't have to stop earlier." Twilight's voice diminishing from each word.

"U-Um.. O-Okay." Yor awkwardly crawls closer, cupping Twilight's face. She leans in, their lips only millimeters apart when–

"Ma! Pa! I'm home from the school trip! Oh Bond! I missed you!" The couple suddenly panics, hearing their 8-year-old daughter's voice outside.

"Oh! You came home just now Anya?" Twilight urgently asks as he quickly finds clothes to wear,stumbling a little as he puts shorts on while Yor was in the same dilemma, currently in the process of putting on a shirt.

"We'll be out in a minute honey, then we can have breakfast." Yor tries to yell as calmly as she could.

"Okay!" Anya replies back. The couple sighs in relief, sensing Anya did not suspect anything and looked at each other, chuckling.