Unexpectedly during Family Day (Twilight x Yor)

It was a day for their family at a festival and as part of the mission, Twilight had to make sure they made an impression of a perfect and happy family by both of them attending the event with Anya.

Well, hours passed since the start of the event and you could say Yor went the most competitive out of all parents winning the games in streaks for Anya to which their daughter smiled, always running to Yor with a jumping embrace.

Twilight secretly smiles in satisfaction, and partly of a genuine happiness he wouldn't admit. According to plan Yor, just according to plan.

As the family were looking for more events, a loud announcement from the mic was heard. "This is an open event for all our lovely couple parents out there!"

Anya looked to where it was. Ohh the pocky game Becky was talking about. She then secretly smiled mischievously.

"Ma! Pa! I want that large plushie unicorn! Please!" Anya pointed excitedly. Twilight and Yor looked to where Anya was pointing. It was the grand prize for the Pocky Game Event.

Yor's eyes widened and she looked away instinctively, a light blush becoming apparent on her cheeks. T-That game?!

While Twilight calmly assessed the situation. Well, leaving atleast 2 cm on the pocky stick would give us a sure win. Though... Twilight's eyes shifted toward Yor whom he saw fidgeting her fingers nervously, interpreting it as her being uncomfortable.

But Anya knew better, hearing the thoughts of Yoru and giggled to herself. Ma's an inexperienced girl who's never even kissed before.

Twilight sighed and crouched down towards Anya. "I'm sure there's more fun games out there, one you can also participate in."

Anya (acts) pouts and looks down dejectedly. "But.. I want the plushie.."

Yor suddenly felt guilt after seeing Anya. No, I can't be such a selfish mother. I have resolved myself to give my utmost best as her mom.

Anya's face brightened at this.

"L-Let's do it Loid!" She bursts out with her fists closed in determination, a blush still creeping on her cheeks.

Twilight comes closer to her, whispering and Yor almost hitched her breathing. "Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to force you to something you're not comfortable with."

Unbeknowst to him, she'd develop a little crush on her fake husband during the time they were together, and she wouldn't admit but somewhere deep inside her got up all giddy at the thought of playing the game with him.

"I-It's okay, I want Anya to be happy today." Mama's pretty much half lying huh. Anya thinks, chuckling lightly.

Twilight nodded, smiles, and offers a hand to Yor. "Well then, may I?"

Yor only nods shyly as she takes his hand, the both of them walking towards the event with his hand entertwined with hers. Twilight was a slightly taken aback at the softness feel of her palms. Come to think of it, it's the first time we've held hands like this.

He looks down at their hands. Never thought Yor's hands would feel this soft.

Twilight shakes his head. This is for appearances Twilight, so we'd look like a perfect and real couple. You don't need these irrelevant thoughts. Focus Twilight.

Twilight and Yoru registered for the event last minute and were immediately given a pocky stick. Twilight let's his lips enclose on the other end and Yor, timidly takes on the other.

The sound of a whistle was heard to which Twilight immediately bites a large chunk for a larger advantage, which did nothing but make Yor's heart pound at a sudden fast pace. Calm down, we're doing this for Anya!

She suddenly sees him in close proximity to which her eyes widened. Yor slightly panicking and unsure of what to do next. Twilight then raises his two palms to gently cup her cheeks as he tilted his head instead and went closer.

A hidden anticipation coursing through her, Yor shuts her eyes tightly. I-Is he going to..?

"And there we have it! We have a winner!"

Yor opens her eyes, seeing Twilight already taking a step back with the shortened pocky1 stick and smiled to where Anya was. We won... But why do I feel so dissapointed?

"Please come here at the center." The host proceeded to initiate a mini interview for the (fake) married couple. "That was quite fast I should say. You looked very eager there sir!" The crowd laughed at this statement. "Who wouldn't, with such a beautiful wife?" Twilight jokingly remarks.

Yor's heart skips a beat but she eventually sighed and reminded herself that he only said that to keep on the act.

A kid suddenly screams from the crowd. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" To which was eventually followed by the whole crowd.

Yor looks at Twilight to which he gives a soft smile before speaking. "Seems we're out of choices. Did you bring it with you today?"

Yor pats the pocket of her dress, and felt the small bottle with alcohol inside.

"I did..."

Loid observed her actions the first time Yuri visited their household, to which Yor becomes brazen, her shyness towards kissing fading as she drank alcohol. From then on, Loid told her to always bring it, when the situation called for the couple.

She brings it out to her palm, looking at it before tugging her lips to a small smile.

"...But I don't need it."

Yor lets the bottle slip through her hand, not long after fondly cupping Twilight's face with her palms and tiptoed to gently plant her lips against his.

Twilight was slightly startled at this but moments after, couldn't resist smiling, and places his hands on her shoulders, leaning in to deepen the kiss.

The crowds were cheering and some made whistling sounds, but really, Twilight and Yor could not hear any of that. Maybe this was what they both subconciously wanted and it was unexpectedly given to them in a twist of fate.

Twilight felt something different with this from those previous women he'd encountered in his missions. He felt this was just right. That this was true. That this wasn't just an act.

Being caught in my own web of facade and lies, doesn't seem to be always such a bad thing. I... could get used to this. Twilight secretly thought to himself as Yor breaks the kiss, but still looked at him with a sheepish grin, unknowingly caressing his cheeks with her thumbs.

Anya smiled from afar and gave a thumbs up to her parents. Finally. It was so frustrating to look at both of them.