Chapter 5

Hi guys✋✋Things are going to get heated in the end *evil laughs* 👾👾An also do plug in the music again in the last scene *spoilers****

Hi guys✋✋
Things are going to get heated in the end *evil laughs* 👾👾
An also do plug in the music again in the last scene *spoilers*
***

Afaaf Khan

Realizing my actions, I pushed away from the man breaking the embrace. Shock was written all over his face and I felt embarrassed. Heat floating through my neck and filling in the rounds of my cheeks. Nervously, pushing the stray strands away in from my face, I glanced up at Zaryaab seeing the man run a hand through his hair and sigh loudly.

Gulping down my dry throat, I cleared it.

" Na-mehram bastard." I muttered under my breath narrowing my brown eyes at him.

" I heard it." His forest green eyes narrowed at me.

We continued to glare at each other for a few seconds and I broke the gaze first.

" We are going back to the guest house." I stated in finality. Securing the white chiffon dupatta around my head, I took the first step seeing the man shrug his shoulders.

Soon we were back on the road from where we had started the walk. It was maybe past midnight by now and it scared me to death to stroll on streets at this late hour.

Abba had never allowed Shaya and me to leave the house after sun set. And now, I was breaking free from all rules. I wondered if Murad was in search of me. Could it be possible that he had gone against his parents for me?

The problem was, I knew not much of Murad. I just knew that he was a good man. Giving a quick glance to the smoking man walking before me, I compared him to Murad. Murad was handsome. Coffee brown eyes and a small beard. Well built and strong. A perfect nose. He looked like a model straight out of magazine. His aura and frame screamed of perfection.

But

This man before me, was somehow more than Murad. He was incredibly handsome, not that I liked him in anyway. He smoked alot. And all together his aura screamed of intimidation. And he cursed a lot in Pashto. I hesitated to admit that I was comfortable with him now. That he was my protector and savior.

But was I being unfaithful to Murad by being with Zaryaab?

Were you not unfaithful to your parents by being with Murad- my mind retorted shutting me up.