Chapter 25

This chapter is heart wrenching. (Warning)

 (Warning)

Afaaf

I was sitting with my breaths hitched as Murad talked on the phone. He had left us, giving strict orders to his men to not even let us move. And when I tried to go up to Zaryaab, a man had pulled a gun against my head.

Seeing this Zaryaab had dragged his body more away from me. His head shaking, pleading me not to do something drastic. He also had a gun pressed to his temple and this left Jahan completely helpless.

Yet as I stared at the man, with his clenched jaw. I knew better that he wanted nothing but to kill Murad.

Murad's voice boomed against the walls and I flickered my eyes to the man as he stepped back in the room.

" Very well. Very well. Your guards are somewhere trapped in the outskirts of Swat. If by chance any of you gets out of here alive. Please don't forget the poor guards." The man mocked and I glanced at Jahan seeing him give the man a murderous glare.

" What you want, you'll never get. It's better that you leave Zaryaab and Afaaf." Jahan gritted. His voice dangerously low. Murad chuckled, scratching his head with the barrel of the gun.

" And what would I do with you, princess?"

" Whatever the fuck you want!"

Murad shook his head and sighed loudly.

" I cannot let Afaaf go now." He bent to my level. His dark eyes staring at me as he cupped my cheek making me slap his hand away instantly.

" Murad, you move the fuck away from her."

Murad ignored my husband.

" I would have kept you alive with me. But now Afaaf, you've just hurt my ego."

I stared at the man.

" When my Lord comes to justice, Murad. He'd have no mercy upon you." The words were directed from my heart seeing the beasty man grin widely.

" Mm. We'll see about it." He whispered more to himself.

" What are you waiting for, huh. End this Murad Suleman. End us." Jahan shouted.

Murad rolled his eyes and turned to face the man.

" I want to make it hard for you. Painful for you. So terrible for you. That-" The man heaved, balling his fists. He turned to me, and stride forward.

In the snap of the fingers, he had pulled me up. His hand around my neck. I choked from the force of his fingers as he squeezed my neck. I coughed feeling the mechanism of breathing obstruct. Scratched his fingers, wanting to remove his hands. The two men yelled in the background but as black dots appeared in my vision, I lost concentration.