introductions

Author's note: As always, here are the introductions and insight into the characters. It has been two years since the end of Cosmic Mix Up  and four years since the start of Robin's Cousin. Anyways, here we goooo!

cast

Wanda Maximoff//Scarlet Witch - 19

"I've killed before to protect the universe and I'll do it again."

Jason Todd//Red Hood - 19

"Have I ever told you how hot you look when you are threatening to murder someone?"

Pietro Maximoff//Quicksilver - 19

"Look, I've died twice, so I'm pretty sure I can handle anything anyone throws my way."

Dick Grayson//Nightwing - 20

"My cousins have both come back from the dead and have these cool super powers, but can they look as flawless as I do while kicking ass? Didn't think so."

Tommy Kaplan//Speed - 17

"What did you expect to happen to me and my brother when you abandoned us, huh?"

Billy Kaplan//Demiurge - 17

"Sorry, but I have seen The Light now, and it is beautiful."

Tim Drake//Robin - 17

"We can't just give up on him! The team didn't give up on you when you were mind controlled."

Roy Harper//Arsenal - 22

"What's with The Light and using kids to do their bidding?"

Conner Kent//Superboy - 20

"I wish things could be different, I really do, but I'm afraid this is the way things are now."

M'gann M'orrz//Miss Martian - 20

"This isn't any form of mind control I've seen before, and I've seen plenty."

Kaldur//Aquaman - 22

"As leader of the Justice League, I cannot officially sanction a mission on murder.  But as your friend, and unofficially, well..."

Artemis Crock//Tigress - 22

"Billy took everything from me, so now he gets to see what the daughter of two assassins can really do."

Wally West - 22

"I don't think redemption is an option."

playlist

Believer - Imagine Dragons

Nightmare - Halsey

Without Me -Halsey

Impossible Is Nothing - Iggy Azalea

bad guy - Billie Eilish

Lightning - Little Mix