epilogue

Wanda's POV

Three Years Later...

"James! James come back here!" Artemis called for her son as we all sat in the park, getting up to go chase after him.  We all giggled, watching the three year old run from his mother, a goofy smile on his face. Artemis scooped him up in her arms, bringing him back to the group and planting him firmly in her lap. "You need to eat your lunch, sweetie."

"I'm not hungry, mommy." James complained. "I wanna go run with daddy!"

"Daddy needs you to eat your lunch first before you go play, okay? Once you eat half your lunch, then you can go play." Artemis bargained, winning the stare down with her son. 

"Can auntie Wanda do the trick?" James squealed, his mouth full of sandwich. 

I smiled, ruffling his hair. "Of course I can. What would you like to see?" 

"A dragon!" I grinned wider, summoning the scarlet energy and shaping it into the form of a dragon. I flew the dragon through the air, making James squeak with excitment. "Oh! Oh! Do a unicorn!"

I laughed, turning the dragon into a unicorn for my 'nephew', making him giggle. All of my friends were watching with warm smiles on their faces and I felt my heart swell with hapiness. I looked down at my own stomach, the small bump growing there the sign of my hero days being in the past. I smiled at Jason, blowing him a kiss. He grinned back, waving his ringed hand at me.

We had gotten married last year, a small ceremony with just our friends and family there. M'gann was my maid of honor and Dick was Jason's best man, the ceremony going off without a hitch. 

We found out I was pregnant four months ago and I stopped being a hero as soon as we found out. Jason was still out and about in the community, but he was less active. 

The team has changed over the years, adding more members, losing some, most of the original team moving up to the Justice League or retiring to civilian life, like Artemis and Wally. 

Billy and Tim were still going strong, even after all the trials and errors they went through. 

M'gann and Conner got married a few months before Jason and I, having their own bundle of joy on their way. M'gann was due two months before me. 

Dick was still playing the field, but I think he has his eyes set on Zatanna. Good, they look nice together. 

I couldn't stop gazing at my friends, feeling content with how my life was turning out and everything that has happened. I showed up as Robin's cousin, fought the Demiurge through a mix up of cosmic proportions, and still came out relatively unscathed. 

But then again, I'm the Scarlet Witch.

And what I say, goes.

fin.