06

Anne POV

Devil incarnate : YES! U R ADOPTED! U R JUST A DAUGHTER OF A HOE THAT DAD SLEPT WITH!

This can't be serious right? She is just messing right?

Me : u r joking ryt?

Devil incarnate : that doesn't matter now! Just gimme his number ffs!

I can't believe it, she just told me that I'm adopted and all she cares about is just his number? How cruel she can get? But it seems like she is not even joking, because if i think about it, mom and Rosé never loves me, the only person who ever loves me is dad, but maybe he just loves me because he was guilty? Guilt was consuming him? Then who is my real mom?

"Ruby, I'll be out for a whole day, i won't bring my phone, so just if anyone looking for me tell them that i don't want to be reach out." I said as she just nod, i should confront dad about this.

As i arrive at the mansion where they live, i took a deep breath and ring the bell, it took a while to finally they let me in, i didn't even bother to greet Hyorin, the maid that i was very close to since i was a little, she is the only person who always welcome me with a warm smile, "where is dad?" I asked her as she just direct me to his room.

"Oh, Anne? Why don't you tell me that you want to visit? Oh my precious little girl, i miss you so much how are you?"

He asked as he pulled me into a hug, "because I'm not here to visit you, I'm here to confront you dad, that's if you ever consider me as your daughter."

He was startled by my sudden statement, "what are you talking about? You ARE my daughter!"

"Then why don't you tell me that i was adopted?! That i was just a daughter from another woman that you slept with other than mother!"

His eyes widen as if he was caught of lying, "where did you hear that?! It's Hyorin isn't it?! That good for nothing whore never appreciate me!"

"What? Hyorin has nothing to do with this dad, why did you bring up Hyorin all of the sudden?! Your perfect daughter called Rosé told me dad, is it true?! Tell me the truth!" I snapped as the woman that all these times i considered as my mother, as someone who gave birth to me joined our heated conversation with a smirk on her face.

"Oh the truth has been told? Darling just tell her, tell this brat that she was never my child, that you cheated on me with a whore!" She said with the most wicked smile on her beautiful face, "shut up! She is still my daughter! Look, Anne i can explain."

"Then explain yourself!" I said as he started to explain his mistakes, or should i say how he made his mistakes who happens to be me.

"It's true, you and Rosé aren't biological sisters, but i never see you as my mistake, you are one of the greatest gift that God can possibly gave to me other than Rosé of course, i love you both equally."

"Then who is my real mom? Where is she? Why did you hide everything from me?!"  

"As you know, i was an idol back in my days, and i fell in love with an ordinary person, she never treated me like I'm a Goddess, she was just like you, she hates attention, our love grow stronger than ever, but your grandparents never fond of the idea of me marrying a girl who wasn't on my level, so they set me up with Seulgi, and so Seulgi and i got married, even though i married her i was still in love with your mother, so i always found my ways to meet her, and she became my mistress, no one knew about our secret relationship, until a year after Rosé was born, your mother told me that she was pregnant, and she told me that if i don't want to take a part of rising you, she will leave, i can't lose her, i love her so much, so Seulgi figured out how i cheated on her behind her back, i was about to divorced her and married your mother but i can't just leave Rosé, and your mother didn't want to leave under the same roof as Seulgi, they hate each other, so things escalated to the point that your grandparents know about her pregnancy, they never let me divorce Seulgi, and if i dare they will harm your mother, i couldn't risk it, so i told your mother everything, she was mad so she decided to left me alone and a year later she's back, she gave you to me, she asked me to take care of you, because she can't anymore, she even told me not to tell you who she is, she doesn't want you to know who she is, but i want you to know that i love you."

"NO! HE IS LYING!" As i turned around to find Hyorin ready to throw hands at dad, "what? What do you know Hyorin?"

"Your mother died a week after she gave birth to you, and i'm your aunt, Anne I'm sorry i should have told you sooner, but your mon never let me, her last wishes was for me to take care of you, and watch over yyou since she never trust anyone in this house."

"She died? H-how did she d-die?"

"Car accident, but i don't believe that it was just an accident." She said as i widen my eyes, "it was pure accident Hyorin, don't dramatized everything!"

"Oh yeah? Well I'm sorry but i never trust you with her, especially your wife!"

"I need a moment to understand everything, just please leave me alone dad." I said as i left that place with tears rolling down my face.

God bless me,  as i was about to get out of the mansion i met the devil incarnate glaring at me as soon as she sees me, "well what a coincidence huh? Give me his number!" She said as she grab my hands harshly, "leave me alone, i seriously don't want to deal with any of your bullshit Rosé!" I said as i tried to get off her hands, but this bitch be testing my patience, so i threw her off and that's when i knew i fucked up, because the paparazzi won't leave her ass alone, following her everywhere like a leech.

Great now the whole nation will hunt me down from hurting their precious angel, can this day get any worse than it already is?! Wow God  must have love me so much that He actually enjoy watching me suffer.