26

Pokemon Gang

Taetae🐯 : ....

Chim : ....

Monie : ............

Hobi : ........

WWHJin : ....

Kookie🐰: ....

AgustD : .....

Anne : um..

Chim : wow.

Taetae🐯: is this a joke?

Anne : bitch do i look like a comedian trying to make my audience laugh by now?

Kookie🐰 : Lisa? As in Lalisa Manoban? From Blackpink?

Taetae🐯: holy shit.

Anne : no, Lisa from Alabama. Yes! Lisa from blackpink kook.

Kookie🐰 : i thought she is nice :(

Anne : i thought she is cool, she is my woman crush u kno other than Jennie kim.

Monie :

Kookie🐰 :  how do u know it was her? Babe?

Anne : r u doubting me?

Kookie🐰: WHAT? NO I'M NOT DOUBTING U 😭.

Anne : lol, I'm kidding calm thy self! But y'all will be even more shook, but whateva, Rosé told me yesterday.

Kookie🐰 : y'all doomsday is near.

Anne : 😅😅

Taetae🐯 : Rosé as in ur half sister? The bitchy one? The one that u hate the most, and the one who despise u the mmost ? The fairy nnation? The Rosé from blackpink?

Anne : yes.

Taetae🐯: y'all i'm moving back to Pluto, i think doomsday is near, Jimin I'm taking Yeontan with me.

Chim : wait wait wait hol up..

WWHJin : is shook in worldwide handsome.

Monie : am i seeing things? I'm reading it right? Rosé told u?! This is mental.

AgustD : i'm speechless.

Hobi : my brain is having a hard time processing all of these information.

Anne : i know, I'm just as shook, Rosé warn me abt mum trying to pull us apart koo, mum trying to pull her and Vante apart, and apparently Lisa can't accept the fact that i beat her, bcz u kno with the whole lizkook going on and shit.

Kookie🐰 : idk how and why do they even ship me with her, we don't even have a moment. 💀

Anne: she apparently getting a lot of hate from ARMY, bcz of the whole lizkook thing.

Kookie🐰 : but she didn't even budge when Rosekook-

Anne : that's bcz she think that Rosé is worth all the love and is on her level, but me? I'm nothing compare to her, well at least that's what she thought and what Rosé told me.

Kookie🐰: in another word, she is degrading you baby?

Anne: um...

Kookie🐰: not happening, nuh uh! No one  can disrespect u like that!

Taetae🐯: u r nothing compare to her? Bitch what the fuck? U r literally so fucking gorgeous, so kind, so talented with ur camera, yes u r thick, but i like it, ur ass look delicious, and i can guarantee that Kookie agreed with me.

Kookie🐰: hell yes, my thicc girl, ur thigh, ur curves.

Anne : i know, I'm gorgeous, thanks.

Kookie🐰: i will have a word with her tmr.

Anne : no, kookie.

Kookie🐰: don't stop me Anne.

Monie : it's kind of sad that Lisa think that way, her jealousy got the best of her.

WWHJin : that's bcz she is iinsecure, if she is as beautiful as me, she won't even bother, because either way i win, I'm handsome, I'm such a beauty.

Chim : yes i agree with tae and kookie, but not the ass part, my jibooty still the best.

Hobi : but, r u okay tho anne?

Anne : yes, I'm fine, dw guys.

Kookie🐰: plz tell us if u don't feel okay.

Anne : will do baby.

AgustD : do u need me to roast the shit out of her Anne?

Anne : no! Yoongi! That's not nice >:(

AgustD : I'm known for spitting fire.

Anne : right, but still, please don't.

AgustD : okay. I won't.

Anne : kookie pleasu.

Kookie🐰: nothing can change my mind.