14

Jungkook POV

How many times do i have to say? That I'm not a baby, my hyungs and ARMY keep treating me like I'm a baby, i mean I'm cute? Yes, but I'm a grown up man!

"Anne-ah, I'm not a baby am i?"

She just give me a look and then she burst out laughing, "why are you asking me such question?"

Because i don't want to look like a baby in front of you.

"Education purposes."

Seriously Jungkook? Education purposes? How lame can i get?

"Okay? Um.. you are everyone baby!"

Everyone? So that's mean, I'm her baby too? That doesn't sound so bad actually.

"So you are saying that I'm your baby too?"

I love seeing her reaction whenever i teased her, it's so priceless and all red.

"No, you are a muscle pig to me."

She said while she is taking care of her cameras like it's the most precious thing on earth, i wonder if she ever see anyone the way she look at her camera full of care and adoration.

Not that i like her or anything, I'm just wondering....

My hyungs are wondering if i like her, the truth is no, i just feel like i knew her first, i just i just don't like the idea of Taehyung hyung suddenly becoming all friendly towards her, i don't want to lose her and our friendship.

It's nothing romantic, i hope..

I mean, she is a good companion, a good friend, a good listener, and she is cute yes i admit, well for me she is somehow adorable.

It's not like I'm whipped for her or something.

My thoughts were disturbed by a sound of her phone ringing, "oh..?"

Why does she have to excused her self? Why can't i listen to their cconversation? Why am i so curious about whoever is calling her? I don't know either, I'm just curious.

Should i eavesdropping them? No, it's a bad idea, it means I'm invading her privacy.

But hey it's YOLO.

I was listening to her convo from the back door..

"Woah, what are you doing? Are you listening to my convo earlier kookie?"

Shit. What do i do?

"Me? I-i no... I'm.."

"Yeah you definitely did."

Why am i so stupid?!  But that doesn't matter now, what matter is that who is Vante?

"Who is Vante?"

Is he your boyfriend Anne?

"My friend, why?"

I don't know why, but i feel relieved after she said that.

"Oh.. okay.."

"Oh, Anne, there you are! Let's go!" A deep voice was interrupting our convo, "oh Taehyungie! Just a moment!"

They are going out together? And i wasn't invited?

"Can i come?"

Anne stopped on her track as she glanced at Taehyung hyung asking for permission, "sorry kook, it's between me and her." He said as he took her hand in a protective manner.