07

Jungkook POV

"Finally it's time for me to vidcall Anne.." it was a rough day, dealing with a dating contract, dance practices, vocals, ugh you name it, it's tiring but i love it.

Why isn't she picking up? She promised me tho, maybe i should just text her, asked her again.

Me : thought u promise i can vidcall u?

It's weird, why is she taking so long to reply?

Me : yah! Where are you?

"This is unacceptable!"

Don't even ask why am i feeling so frustrated with her not answering my calls, or text, it's nothing, it's just i'm afraid what if she actually exposed my number?

Ruby POV

"GOSH WHO IS IT?!" i yelled as i try to look for my phone, and nothing? Then whose phone? Ah yeah, Anne's, she should have just put it in silent.

As i reached her phone, who is this annoying brat that keep disturbing me? Wait is she dating someone? Wah this girl...

I'll just turn off her phone, but wait hold up?! Incoming Videocall from Jungkook? Is this the Jeon Jungkook?! "Omo.. should i answer it? No i shouldn't.. it's invading her privacy.." i mumbled as i just avoid the calls until it ends on it own, but he calls again.

Oh well, here goes nothing..

Incoming Video call from Jungkook
Answer / Decline

"Anne?"

"HOLY SHIT?!" i couldn't believe my eyes, she's been texting with the famous Jeon Jungkook? The golden maknae from bangtan?!

"Hello? Anne, why are you so shook?" He said, "I'm Ruby..." i said as he was confused, "where is Anne?" As i was about to answer, Anne snatched her phone away from me "yah! Ruby, what the hell? What are you doing with my phone?!" She yelled, "um, Anne? Hello?"

"Jungkook? Umm I'm sorry I'll call u back okay." She said as she hang up.

"Care to explain?" I asked as she sighed, "it's a long story, i'm not in a mood, just please promise me you won't tell a single soul about this? Ruby? Please?"

"Okay, i promised, but Oh My God, girl that's Jeon Jungkook! How?! You know what, you gotta promise me too, you will tell me everything!"  I said as she nods her head, she is totally in a big trouble if anyone knows about her texting Jungkook, his fans won't be pleased.

"I will when I'm ready, when i fix everything.." she said as she was about to cry, "hey, what happened?"

"I'm just tired, I'll just go to bed okay." She said, everything about Anne has been a gray colour, i never really know anything about her, and she is so sensitive when ever i asked about her family, or when i talked about how she shares some similiarities with Rosé from blackpink, i mean that's a compliment right? It's hard to believe but sometimes i really do find her look like Rosé at some point, she always seems uneasy when i talk about that.

Anne POV.

Great, Just fucking great, now Ruby knows about me texting Jungkook, how am i supposed to explain to her? That Rosé from Blackpink is actually my half sister and she gave him my number because she didn't want anything to do with Jungkook? Well now she wants something from Jungkook obviously.