27

Jungkook POV

At YG building~

As i stood there in my mask, shades, basically everything to prevent the fans spot me.

"Jeon Jungkook, what an honor."

I look up just to find her, the royal maknae of Blackpink Lalisa Manoban.

"I want to have a word with you." I said as she blink, she seems stunned at my surprise visit.

"Sure, follow me." She said as she led me out of the building.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we stopped in front of a café.

"I was just about to have my usual from thjs café, until my manager told me that i have a visitor and it happens to be you." She said as i nod.

"Have a seat." She said, as we finally sit face to face, "what do you want to talk about?" She asked as i stare at her, "i know what you did Lisa, cut the shit will you?!" I said as she was surprised at my outburst.

"Ah, i see, so you figured it out." She smirked.

"What do you want Lisa? Why are you doing this?"

"Maybe because your fans can't shut up for once and leave me the fuck alone!"

"ARMY are the nicest, the loveliest, the sweetest people you will ever meet! Just because some of them are toxic, DOESN'T MEAN you get to judge the whole fandom!"

"Well, they don't really think twice about sending hate comments to me, some of it are really mean and hurtful! And then they started to comparing me and Anne, saying that a non korean like don't deserve you and that i would never be on her level because then again SHE IS RELATED TO ROSÉ."

Okay, now i feel bad.

"I'm sorry." I said as she widen her eyes.

"What?"

"I'm sorry on behalf of them, that's just fucked up."

"I'm sorry too, and don't get me wrong, i don't like you, I'm gay, I'm dating Jennie."

I chuckled, as i nod "wait what? I thought she was dating Kai sunbaenim?"

"You honestly believe it? It's YG and SM we are talking about here, they don't give a shit about us, they want spotlight."

A/N : I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JENKAI OR YG AND SM OKAY, THIS IS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

I nod, understanding the situation.

Third person POV

As the two idols are having a closure, there is ALWAYS someone who can't mind their own business, "liskook? I see you"

The next day~  (Back to Jungkook POV)

POKEMON GANG

Anne : I HONESTLY IS DONE WITH DISPATCH ASS.

AgustD : ISTG IS TALKING WITH ANOTHER IDOL NOW ILLEGAL?

RM : guys calm down.

Taetae🐯: ISTG IF THEY STARTED TO COMPARING LISA AND ANNE I WILL GO RIOT.

WWHJin : bitch not on my watch, Kookanne raising!

Hobi : SMH.

Chim : okay, y'all mad and sshit but the bitch hasn't responded, WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IS HE?

Anne : right, he is still asleep guys, oh he wake up.

Me: what the frickin chicken nugget is going on?

Anne : dispatch caught you and Lisa yesterday and spreading rumours.

Me : the way that i don't even surprised anymore. 💀💀