12

Jungkook POV

Have you ever feel like you want to burst at any minutes? That's how i feel now, what is this? Why am i feeling this way? She just pinched my cheeks, nothing deep, Jeon Jungkook get a grip!

"Sorry"

Yeah, you should be! You make me the golden maknae of bangtan flustered!

"Nah, it's fine! I know I'm cute, and i'm used to this kind of reaction."

Who am i kidding? I don't even have the courage to sit next to IU sunbaenim, my celebrity crush of all time.

"Oh really? Well then, i'm not sorry."

Lord help me, and now she is getting closer to my face, what is she doing? Are we going to kiss now? Isn't that too fast? This is our first meeting after all.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, are you seriously think that we are going to kiss? On our first meeting?"

Fuck my life.

"No, what makes you think like that?!"

Of course my lips makes her think that way, and the way i closed my eyes waiting for her lips crashed on mine? the hell was i thinking?

"Why did you puckered up your lips then?"

Because, you act like you are about to kiss me, and damn you are such a tease.

"Nothing, i always do that, don't speak non sense!"

Tsk, on a scale from 1 to 10 my ability to make an excuse is -1.

"Yeah? Sure I'll just pretend that i bought your excuse, kookie."

Did she just?

"What? Did you just call me kookie?"

Why am i even making a big deal out of it? Everyone call me that, ARMY call me that, i never had a problem with people calling me kookie, I'm being dramatic right now.

"Yeah, why? Do you want me to call you Mr.Jeon instead?"

Why does she makes it sounds so wild? Why am i thinking like this? Why does Mr.Jeon sounds so sexy coming out from her mouth? What the fuck is wrong with me? This is so stupid, I get turn on just by her calling me Mr.Jeon, what's next? Oh Lord, this war of hormones need to stop.

"NN-no, kookie is fine! Don't ever call me Mr.Jeon! It sounds weird!"

So weird, that i find it sexy, this is so fucking strange, i never felt this way to anyone, heck not even to Rosé when she addressed me as Jungkook-ssi.

"Okay, Mr.Jeon, oops, i mean Kookie.."

If i don't calm down, she might called me a byuntae.

"Yah! HAJIMA!"

Wow, and now she is laughing her ass off?
Just wait Anne.

"What's so funny?!"

"You are so adorable, i swear kookie!!"

Ah, shit! Here we go again!

Anne POV

"Thankyou, for today."

Thankyou for being my short escape from everything that's been happening in my life right now.

"No problem, i had fun, please do consider my offer!"

Of course, I'll take it, i don't have to think about it, it's a huge opportunity.