The Beach

Adrien's POV

"Marineeetttteee" I gently whispered while shaking her ever so slightly. "Five more minutes Mum" groaned and snuggled even deeper into the pillow. She's so cute when she sleeps.

Alya stormed in, yelling "LET'S GO TO THE BEACCHHHCHCHCHCHCHCHCYEFCBREQIFVBURFBIUFFRFIDCN9EDCNUFV oh shit mari's sleeping sorry". She crept out while slowly closing the door. "I'M AWAKE!" Mari screamed. I chuckled. Mari slowly got up, ate, brushed her teeth and put on sundress with her bikini under it. "Let's go" she said. We both walked to the beach and sat with DJWifi.

No one's POV

Adrien's mother had wanted Adrien to get a tan more for his next photoshoot, so Adrien just slipped off his shirt revealing all his scars and bruises. Marinette just stared at him with an 'I'm gonna kill you' face. She immediately realised he was Chat Noir. She yelled 'YOU STUPID CAT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE HITS FOR ME! UGGHH!"

It hit Adrien. Marinette was Ladybug. "I only took these hits so you wouldn't get hurt!"

"Yeah well let's see how that's going" she glared while taking off her sundress.

"M'lady this is why I took all those hits! Those scars are permanate!"

"SO ARE YOURS. AND DON'T YOU M'LADY ME".

"Marinette I took all these hits to protect you from serious damage!"

"I don't need protection! I can protect myself! I told you not to take these hits because your a model and now your body is RUINED! I never wanted to be the cause of that!"

"I'm only protecti-"

"I DON'T NEED TO BE PROTECTED YOU STUPID CAT!"

"I ONLY PROTECTED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

They're both huffing and puffing, DJWifi secretly fangirling and filmimg.

"You, love me?"

Sigh. "Yes. I do."

Marinette just stood there frozen.

"Bugaboo I undertsa-"

"You stupid cat" Marinette said with a smile on her face as she ran up to him and kissed him.

At first he was startled, but kissed her back eventually. The kiss broke and they stared into eachothers eyes. Out of nowhere Adrien said "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!!!!!!" Mari replied with a squeal and they kissed again. [im lowkey jealous of marinette rn]