Why...

Marinette walks back to her room only to find Chloe and Adrien kissing. She was too tired to realise that Adrien was trying to get out of her grip from the moment the terrible kiss began. "Marinette she kissed me! I love you and I would never cheat on you! Especially with Chloe!" Adrien began to cry as Chloe left the room. Marinette began to cry too. "HOW COULD YOU?!" she shouted through sobs. "Mari-"

"YOU STUPID CAT!" she walks up to him, slaps him hard across the face [she was Ladybug so it damn right hurt] and runs off to Alya's room.

"ALYA I WALKED BACK TO THE ROOM AND ADRIEN AND CHLOE WERE KISSING AND THEN HE SAID SHE KISSED HIM BUT I SAW HE KISSED HER BACK AND THEN I SLAPPED HIM AND THEN I CAME HERE BUT I STILL KINDA LOVE HIM AN-"

"Woaahh Marinette calm down! I'm sure this is a misunderstanding"

"Dudette ma man is very respectful and empathetic. If he did that than someone brainwashed him"

"YEAH BUT HE'S ALSO CHAT NOIR AND EVERYONE KNOWS CHAT NOIR IS A BIG DUMB FLIRT!" Marinette yells while she throws her phone at the wall crying some more.

"Marinette I'll come back to your room with you. If I don't believe him, I'll punch him. Alright dude?"

"Ok..."

They walk back to the room and Adrien has totally trashed the place. All of the cushions of the couch have been launched to the other side of the room, cupboard doors have been ripped off their hinges, tables are flipped and the TV is broken. Chairs have no legs, clothes are scattered across the floor and Adrien's miraculous has created a hole in the wall. Adrien is on the floor, having a meltdown. He doesn't notice them walk in. He's mumbling to himself, Marinette I love you Marinette I love you I can't live without you please forgive me it was my fault because I let her in please come back to me I love you ugh Chloe I hate you so much look at what you have done if you apparently loved me then you wouldn't have done this ugh I'm such an idiot I don't deserve Marinette she is wayyyyyyyy to kind and sweet and beautiful and selfless and talented and smart and I'm just a useless nobody Marinette I lo-

"It's not your fault". Marinette walks up to him and sits with him.

"No Marinette I don't deserve you."

"It wasn't your fault. I can see that now."

"Yes it was Mari!"

"Adrien, [WARNING: sad, i love you speech ahead:] I love you. Your the best thing that happened to me. With out you I could've died during an akuma attack and I would've never had someone to talk to while I'm Ladybug. Your so sweet, caring, selfless and responsible. Your always so resilient and own up for your actions. I would've never loved, or been loved, and you make me feel complete. I don't need to forgive you because you didn't do anything wrong. Your perfect in your own ways in my eyes and I'm happy with you."

*DJWifi fangirl squeals*

"*sniff* I love you M'lady..."

"I love you too"

They kiss and DJWifi slowly back out. [bad news for the creeps nothing is gonna happen]

Adrien leans his forehead against Marientte's and whispers, "I promise I'll never hurt you, I love you"

"I love you too silly kitty" she lovingly whispers some more.