Oh Hell Nah

"Do it" Adrien says.

Nino Noir just stares at him in shock.

"Dude, I can't"

"Then I'll do it"

"Adrien! Do you want to kill your own dad?"

"No, just his miraculous"

"OH HELL NAH!' Hawkmoth says, shocking the two. [hehe you thought Nino was gonna say that hehe]

Considering his low physical activity, Hawkmoth shocks them even more when he jumps in the air and wacks Nino Noir with it. Just in time Nino Noir blocks it with his baton, pushing him off in the process [hehe for @AdriannaBuzeska]. 

"B*tch nahhhhhhhhh" Nino Noir says. 

The fight had distracted Hawkmoth, allowing Adrien to slip out of the jail. He creeped up on him and pushed him over, causing his miraculous to fly away. "Bye bye little butterfly" Adrien jokes around. 

"Good one bro. Hehehe"

"Wait... are you sure I should destroy the miraculous?"

"Yeah bro. Yeah."

"Ok, 3...2...1-"

Before Nino Noir could destroy it, his transformation wore off and out came a not so starving Plagg.

"Duuudddeeee I'm starving over here!!!!" Plagg whines.

"Yeah yeah Plagg..." Adrien sighs, causing Plagg's ears to prick up.

"Adrien? Ohhhhhh hheellll nnnnaahhhhh"

*cough twiddle fingers*

"Plagg I have camembert

"Plagg I have camembert..."

"WHAT?! OH UM LEMME SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!' Ahem... Oh Adrien sweetie! Your back I totally missed you! Oh I was so worried!"

Adrien chuckles.

"Yep defiantly Plagg" he says while chucking him a piece of camembert.

"Ohhh, my deliciousness! You look very cute today! I could just eat you all up! Oh screw it, I will!" he exclaims, gobbling it in one.

Sigh.

~~~~Time skip to that night~~~~

Chat Noir POV

I decided to go see my princess after the long, stressful day. I ran across rooftops until I got to the bakery. I tapped on her winder three times and she immediately shot it open.

Marinette POV

For the rest of the night I had been crying. I failed to find Adrien, with help. I guess it just meant to be. My eyes were red and puffy and my hair was a total mess. 

Tap tap tap.

I immediately shot up, sprinted to my window and yeeted it open.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

He was back.

He was back.

HE WAS BACK!!!!!! EEEKKK!!!!

"Puurrri-"

"YOUR OKAY!!!!!"""

I don't even give him a chance to breathe before I kiss him. He kisses back, my hands around his neck gripping onto his hair and his hands around my waist pulling me closer. I could feel his warmth swallowing me as he pulls me closer. I pull apart for air and stare into his endless, emerald eyes. He stares back at me with a smile. He goes back in for another kiss and I do the same. My hands now hugging him so tight, his hands remain enveloping my waist. I pull away, causing his head to jolt forward. 

Chat Noir POV

She pulls away and I can feel my head being jolted forward. She does that adorable giggle of hers causing me to smile.

"You know you're adorable" I say.

"You know you're hot" she says, immediately turning red and looking away, causing me to lightly laugh. she attempts to squirm out of my loving grip but that only makes it worse.

"Let me go!" she giggles.

"No. I've lost you once and I'm not loosing you again. Hell nah."

We both laugh in sync.

Her face goes from adorable to serious. 

"Adrien, where were you?"

Yay.