Alya's Secret

Alya POV

Nino and I were playing Fortnite duos since we were both heavy gamers and brought our PlayStations. We were top 10. Of course Nino had to make a joke and distract me causing a sweaty try hard to one-pump me. Nino just danced and ended up dying too. "Nino! We were top 10!" "I know but your stunning face distracted me" he complimented. I blushed. He didn't know I liked him. He noticed my blush and sat closer to me making me blush more than Nathaneal's hair. "You know Alya, I've never told you this but I think your very pretty". He was practically a bigger flirt than Chat Noir. Well Adrien I should say. "I-I" Nino shut me up with a kiss and I kissed back. Wow I thought he was gay. Wow. He's not gay?! What?! Nino pulled away with a sad expression. I must of said that out loud. Well more like mumbled it. "Nino-sorry-" "Sorry for what" I guess he was sad about something else. Phew. Then I realise what he was sad about. Someone had knocked on the door. I answered and to my surprise I saw Adrien carrying Marinette bridal-style. "I hope we aren't disturbing anything" he says and winks "but we just watched a horror film and she asked to come here" he says. I sigh and let them in.

No one's POV

Adrien lay Marinette on the couch and then left with Nino to give the girls privacy. "Marinette you always get scared ov-"

"That's not why I came"

"What?"

"That's not why I came"

"Then why did you come?"

"Luka"

"MARINETTE TELL ADRIEN NOT ME!"

For those of you who don't know I HATE LUKA AND LUKANETTE IS THE WORST SHIP EVER anyway back to the story :).

"Why"

"If Luka tries to hit on you again you should have Adrien to protect you"

"I'm Ladybug. I don't need protection".

"But Luka doesn't know that"

"Fine" Marinette

Marinette walks back to her room only to find Chloe kissing Adrien.