Missing

No one POV

Marinette went home after a failed attempt of finding Adrien. She couldn't call him as she lost her phone. When she went to her room she turned on the news channel.

Breaking news. Nadja Chamack here reporting none other than the famous model Adrien Agreste missing. According to friends and family he was last seen at his school being cast under a spell by the recently defeated Commander. Police searches have just begun thirty minutes ago. It is advised that kids especially stay indoors and if any evidence as to Adrien Agreste's location is found please report to the National Authorities of France immediately. Stay safe.

After hearing this Marinette screams. Her everything was just kidnapped. Her boyfriend. Her partner in crime. Her best friend. Her life. She couldn't let this happen. Not caring about her physical state, she transforms and stands up. Stands up? She goes through the manual on her phone and it reads 'the Ladybug Miraculous improves all physical abilities when powered up'. That would've come in handy one akuma battle ago. She shrugs it off before jumping out her window towards Alya's house. When she arrives she enters through Alya's window to find Alya on her bed chillin'. She sees Marinette and asks;

"Mari? You can stand?"

"I just discovered my miraculous heals any physical damage."

"Nice. Did you hear? Adrien has gone missing!"

"I know, I was just going to ask for your help."

"Me? Why?"

"Well you were a good Ladybug for your first time and you figured out what to do with your lucky charm almost immediately. Your quite the detective"

"Sure I'll help"

"Great. Alya Cesaire, here is the Miraculous of the fox, that grantsthe power of illusion which you will use for the great or good. Once the job is complete you must hand the Miraculous back to me. Can I trust you?" Ladybug says while holding out the box.

"Girl you didn't need to say that fancy paragraph but ok!" she says while putting on her necklace. "Trixx, let's pounce!" *transformation sequence*

"Ready?"

"HELL YEH!"

The two leap out the window toward the police station. When they get there Ladybug explains;

"Hello officer, Rena Rouge and I would like to assist with the Agreste case if we are in need"

"Actually Ladybug we could really use your help, thanks. What about Chat Noir?"

Both try to find excuses when Rena says

"He's not available right now, he's injured his leg and is in a wheelchair"

"I see. Thanks once again!"

"Goodbye!"

The two head out the door and begin the search. The long, painful search.

Hawkmoth POV

I don't care that people judge me for kidnapping my son, I just need their miraculous! The truth is I forgot Ladybug's identity over time. 

real smooth agreste

WHO WAS THAT?

Damnit Joella you broke the forth wall once again

I'M SORRY? WHO'S THERE!

No one responds. Wow. Anyway, I know Adrien knows Ladybug so until he tells me I'm not letting him go. I don't care if it takes the rest of my days. I need that wish.

No one POV

"Now Adrien, who is Ladybug!"

"I'll never tell you you evil little b*tch!" Adrien yells, still attempting to wriggle out the chair. 

"Well you'll have to at some point, because otherwise I'll hurt her"

"Don't you dare even imagine of laying a finger on Marinette! She didn't do anything wrong!"

"Really now" Hawkmoth says while walking closer to the pissed of cinnamon roll.

"Really now" he repeats while gliding a knife across Adrien's cheek.

"YES! WHAT WOULD MUM THINK OF THIS?!"

"Oh don't worry, I've taken care of her" he says while grinning.

"NOOOOO!"

"Oh yes"

"YOU BIIITTTCCHHH! FIRST YOU KILL MY SISTER, NEXT YOU TURN OUT TO BE MY ARCH NEMESIS, THEN YOU KILL MY MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE, THEN YOU WANT TO KILL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, JUST TO GET SOME EARRINGS AND A RING? WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED THAT STUPID WITH ANYWAY?!" Adrien yells while panting.

"For the last time, I don't have you"

"I'LL NEVER ACCEPT YOU UNTIL YOU STOP THIS MESS THAT YOU CREATED! BUT I STILL WON'T LOVE YOU! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!"

"Adrien-"

*Sigh from our sad little sunshine child*

"Dad, just listen to me. Don't you realise that I'm human? That I actually have emotions? That I may or may not have a life with people that I love? Don't you realise the world doesn't revolve around you? Even if you wished for me, someone else important to you will be gone. Understand that before you talk to me. Or even look at me."

"Ok now your just aski-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Nino Noir calls out.

"Dude! You have my ring. So cool!"

"Yeh dude. And I'm not leaving until I'm done with Hawkmoth" Nino Noir states in a fighting stance.

"Give me your miraculous!"

"Oh hell nah. CATACLYSM!"

Hawkmoth jumped back. If he touched him he would be gone.

"Do it" Adrien said.