Hawkmoth...

"w-what?"

"My own father, the same donkey ass that abandoned me, turns out to be Hawkmoth. I am ashamed to be an Agreste." Adrien says as he looks as though he's about to punch the wall.

*crying* "Adrien-"

"You don't understand princess. Gabriel Agreste, aka Hawkmoth, IS MY FATHER. He abandoned me when I was only 3 and now he doesn't expect me to care? I AM THE CHAT NOIR! HE CALLED ME JUST NOW AND I FIGURED HIM OUT! HE IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE B*TCH KNOWN TO MAN AND I HATE HIS EMOTIONLESS ASS!" Adrien yells and punches the wall. Their room was right next to DJWifi's and he had created a hole in the wall. DJWifi immediately came to the room and helped a frightened Marinette. Alya comforted her while Nino tried to stop Adrien from blowing the place up. "Dude-" Nino was cut off by a punch. "Adrien what the heck!" Nino yells. Realising what he had just done, Adrien just sits, and cries. He doesn't say sorry, just cries. "A-adrien, I'm staying with Alya for the day, so you can clear your head". That was a lie. Marinette was just too frightened that Adrien would take out the years of anger and disappointment on her. Instead, he took it out on the wall. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT HAWKMOTH! IF YOU JUST STAYED WITH ME AND MUM I WOULDN'T BE AT THIS EMOTIONAL STATE AT THIS AGE! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!" *another wall punch* "AND YOU LEFT US AT THE WORST TIME TOO! MUM WAS PREGNANT AND YOU KILLED THE BABY FROM HER BEING SO DEPRESSED! F*CK YOU! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!" *wall punch* "I WOULD'VE RATHERED TRUMP AS MY FATHER! HE WOULD'VE BEEN 1000000 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" *wall punch* "HE ACTUALLY WOULD'VE CARED ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE EMOTIONS TOO! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" *wall punch* Adrien had attacked the wall so much that the roof began to crumble. Adrien was too furious to notice. One more punch and the roof will collapse on him. Marinette was the only one to see this. She pushed him out the way just has he hit the wall one more time. He was safe. She wasn't. She lay there unconscious, a piece of cement laying on her pregnant body. "Marinette no!" He was too late. Alya called ambulance and fire department to solve the cement problem, while Adrien tries to lift the cement. "Marinette please don't leave me" he sobbed. "HELP!" he yelled and everyone immediately came to the rescue. All the boys tried to lift the cement slab and eventually needed the girls help too. Even Chloe helped. But there was no use. Marinette was possibly dead.