Who is She?

Marinette POV

I surprisingly woke up before Adrien and decided to make breakfast for the both of us. I was just getting out the cheese when I felt hands on my waist.

"Watcha makin' princess?"

"Croissants" I giggle

"CROISSANTS?! OMG MARINETTE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOUR THE BEST GIRLFRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE CROISSANTS HOW DID YOU KNOW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"I just giggle at his attractive stupidity. Did I just say that? "They'll be ready soon"

*doorbell*

"I'll get it!" I say. I open the door and see a girl I don't recognise. "Do I know you?"

"It's me Chloe"

"Oh". She looked pretty. Her lushes hair was no longer in a tight ponytail but braided. She wore a black cropped hoodie, blue ripped jeans and black vans. She only had a thin layer of foundation and a bit of lip gloss.

 She only had a thin layer of foundation and a bit of lip gloss

"Chloe you look stunning!" I say. She just smiles and says,

"I wanted to apologise. For all these unnecessary years of bullying. I now realise what I did to you was wrong and I wanted to change for the better. I don't know how. Your the sweetest person I know and I figured to come here. Especially what I did yesterday. It was wrong and hurtful. I threatened you and Adrien's relationship. I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me at all but I did want to let you know how I felt". She sighs and looks down is shame. At the same time Adrien pops his head out from the table with a croissant in his mouth.

"Thank you Chloe, and I might forgive you eventually, but first I have to make sure. And I will help you change". I smile. She surprisingly hug me. "Thank you Marinette!" I look back at Adrien and he has an alerted and cautious look on his face. "Let's start with Sabrina" I say.