Broken

(2022)

"Archie Andrews you are one of a kind, the kind that belongs to me and I to you."

"I love you Veronica Lodge" And with that Archie leans in and kissed her softly with Veronica's eyes fluttering shut, fully getting into the scene.

"And cut!" with that KJ and Camila pulled apart quickly and smiled shyly to each other.

This was the end of the Riverdale series, 6 beautiful years have passed with happy endings for all couples on and off camera, except for KJ Apa. He made his way back to his trailer in hopes of packing up his belongings and moving back to New Zealand to spend a few months off with his family. While packing he contemplated on how amazing this journey was and the chapter was now closed for good, all the friendships formed with Cole, Charles, Lili, Madelaine, Casey and the rest of the cast and crew.
His mind drifted to Camila, his best friend, partner in crime, the jokester and ex-lover. KJ allowed himself a few minutes to take in all the memories he had with her 'together' all in which went to ashes with Charles Melton came in and took his best friend away. His thoughts were broken away when his trailer door opened, "What the hell do you think you're doing!" the voiced revealed none other than the love of his life, Camila Mendes, and she looked beyond pissed.
He knew he'd have to confront her before he left but he didn't expect it to be this soon, what he did expect was a hug and he would be on his way. This situation looked like it would be a long discussion with the fuming look on her face. 

Words: 287 words