What A Time

KJ turned around to face the person he tried his best to keep a distance.
"Hey."
He averted his gaze back to the ocean hoping to find that peace he want had, not the fast pace his heart was at that moment.
"Any particular reason you're by yourself, or are you still trying to avoid me like you have been doing this past year." She said boldly. What is wrong with her? Why did she still want to talk to him?

She missed him. That was the only answer she can come up with for herself.
KJ was growing nervous as every second passed, "I'm not talking about this here. Actually I never want to have this conversation." He said roughly. His anxiety was sky high at this point. What can he do to shoo her away?
She gasped and took a step back, making him instantly angry with himself for scaring her.
"I'm sorry. I just can't be around you, I have no control of what I say or do." He said as he finally looked at her. He can clearly see her teary eyes, not quite sure why she's on the verge of crying but it hurts him.

Camila shouldn't have talked to him, especially tipsy, she knows that now. She was an emotional drunk and this is what was happening. She just wanted to touch him, comfort him and apologize for not wanting him the way he does her. Cami instinctively reached to cup his cheek in which he complied, also realizing he needed to stop hurting her no matter how hurt he felt. Leaning into her palm he pulled her into a long overdue hug. A hug he needed over the last year, a hug he craved so dearly.
Lost in the moment both of them, both in content, KJ's mind started straying, thoughts got the better of him and he pulled away, far away as he propped his hand on the tree trunk pinching the bridge of his nose. He was such an emotional mess right now, always actually but only when it comes to her.

"I can't Cams. It just hurts too much. You should go." He uttered.
Camila just responded a quiet apology and left. Droplets of tears escaped his eyes as he got angry with himself, he's always angry now. One minute he was trying to compose himself, next minute he's ramming his fist into the tree trunk. That hurt. No shit KJ. He went ahead and got back to the balcony in search of Cami. She was nowhere to be found, he got to a really drunk Vanessa who murmured Camila's room number and so he decided they needed to talk. They were always so good at expressing themselves with each other but time changes, people change just as much.

"Cami let me in." he said whilst knocking on her room door.
When she pulled the door open, she looked up and saw him practically towering over her. He was close enough so that if he peeked downwards he can see through her night gown. "Can I come in?" small smile on his face yet you can feels his nerves radiating from his body.
She moved away, allowing him in even though she's not quite sure why. "What's up?" she asked.
"We needed to talk. We haven't spoken in a year and clearly I haven't been doing well since we last saw each other."

She tilted her head to the side and questioned, "What can I do to help?" God she looked like a goddess, standing there, looking at him so lovingly. He's going to regret this, maybe, maybe not, he'll see about the issue after the action. KJ stalked towards her getting up in her personal space gripping her waist. Gasps escaped both their mouths as they haven't been these close in a year, breaths mixing with each other's they weren't sure what to do. KJ certainly couldn't imagine where he was, he refused to allow himself that he'd be this close to her ever again yet here he was.

"Don't hate me." He whispered as he leant in a captured her lips in an open mouth kiss. He groaned deeply because nothing he had over the past year can feel like this, feel like her. He felt her guide him backwards to the big bed and he lifted his hands into her hair so he can find some sort of control over her. They both pulled away breathless, his fingers ghosting her face down to her neck, hooking her thin straps with them. Let it slide down her arm and doing the same with the other. Cami silently gasped and muttered "Kage" repeatedly unable to fully understand where or what was happening.

Was this heaven?

He damn wished it was as her night gown fell to the ground. KJ gripped beneath her thighs so that he can pick her up and placed her on the bed behind so that he can hover over her. After repeating his mantra that he had moved on over the last year, this right here proves to himself there's no one else that can make him feel this good. He started placing kisses all over her face, pausing after each one, enjoying the feel of her skin. Hands on her hips as he sucked on her neck, as she fumbled unbuttoning his dress shirt.
Nothing can stop them now right? Every good thing must come to an end.

As he began peppering kisses around her breast her phone went off; an incoming call. Charles Melton. Seeing his name was enough to get Cami sobered up and KJ to regret every single motive he had tonight. He messed up, he always does this. He has no mind ruining his life but he hates bringing her down with him. As KJ had a mental argument with himself, Camila went to the sides slipping on back her night wear to take the call. It so happened that the same time she told Charles she loved him too, Kage came out of his head and had to hear it. He got up ready to leave unable to bear any discussion with this killer headache that he had, until her tiny hand gripped his and intertwined them.

"I'm sorry." She whimpered incompetent of hiding her tears. "Now you have more of me to resent in this life." She added. "Shhh." he whispered kissing her forehead.
Gripping her shoulder, bending slightly to meet her eyes he added, "I will never resent or regret anything I did with you Cams, please believe that, I hate myself not you, never you okay."
She broke free and wrapped her arms around him bawling. She hurt him, she knows that she always knew that but she could never stop she'll always give in to anything he wants and she'll do the same for him. However, she is now a married woman who was lying half naked on a bed with another man only minutes ago. She didn't have any answers.
"I love you baby boy."

With a sigh, "I love you too, baby." KJ whispered in her ear. He allowed himself to call her something he only uttered to her all those years ago. He bent over kissing her lips one last time in which she willingly accepted.
"Now go rest, we have a long day, I'll see you tomorrow." After that he left and went to his room, hoping to get some rest after the tragic yet most beautiful night he had in so long. Camila on the other hand was now wide awake, wondering what her life had come to.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day which neither of them was prepared for; Physically, mentally and emotionally. 

Words :1297

A/N: Long Chapter I know. Really hope there is no grammatical errors because I didn't proof read. I never do lol. Anyways, we're in for a long ride I suppose. Can't wait to hear what you all think, until next time.