She Will Always Hate Me

"You mean the world to me."

"What?" "Kage what are you talking about?"

That was enough for him to pull away and turn his back to her. He couldn't keep this act up and now his feelings, the feelings he hid for 4 years were now out there, because he was so stupid to tell her. He was always so vulnerable around her. He was so stupid to love her. And now he was leaving.

"You pretend that we never had something. That we never kissed, that we never made love, that you weren't the first person I willing gave myself to. You pretended ever since Charles came. How'd you do that? Because I never could."

Camila was beyond confused where all this was coming from. She did ask him if she can be with Charles and he was okay with it. "I never forgot KJ. However I did tell you where I was and we weren't in a relationship, we were just passing time right?" honestly Camila had no idea what to say, it had been years since they had what they had, and she couldn't phantom what he was saying or even feeling.
KJ didn't want to turn around he never wanted her to see the mess of a person he really is; how sensitive, emotional he is when it came to the love he has for her.

He let out a chuckle, "Really, passing time" with that he turned showing her his tear stained face. "Everything we did for five months was nothing but passing time?" he added.
"Those five months was the best months of my entire life Cami." He sobbed. A dreadful sob came from beneath his throat and to say he was embarrassed would be an understatement. "I fell in love with you in that time Camila, because it wasn't just leisure for me. I wanted you; I use to crave holding you every second of the day, being in the same room as you. I loved you." with a slam on the desk "God dammit! I'm still in love with you!"

That was it; that was the day KJ allowed himself to be unguarded in front of his ex-lover who was already gone.

Words:366

A/N: Not sure if you'll get this but each chapter is the name of a song, those songs are what inspired each scenario for both of my books. Enjoy.