Never Enough

He started crying uncontrollably. "I saw you, you know. Two weeks before you confessed to me that you loved him, I saw both of you outside your trailer." He sat on his bed with his head in his hands. "It was the day I was going to tell you that I loved you that I wanted to be with you. I thought that was going to be the best day of my life, the day I get to call the Camila Mendes mine and tell the entire world. And you know what's worst about it. I didn't even know you guys were friends."

Camila knelt in front of him with tears threatening to fall, "Why didn't you say anything?"

He looked at her "What difference would it have made? Would you have come back to me or would I have lost you since then?" he tilted his head to look her in the eyes. "You wouldn't have been happy, I couldn't give you the happiness you wanted but at least I wanted to try." He leant down to press their foreheads together, staying like that for a minute or so. He got up facing her again, "And now you're going to get married sometime soon and who am I to stay in the way of that, even if I loved you it wouldn't have been enough for you wouldn't it." She came behind him, urging him to turn around with her palm pressed against one of his cheek, "You worth so many things Kage, it was me that didn't deserve you; I don't deserve you, not your friendship and definitely not your love." She tiptoed, wrapping her arms around his neck and ghosted her lips against his just wanting to erase all his pain and anger. He held her waist and with this she jumped straddling his waist until he placed her on the counter top behind him. They found their lips moving in sync which was not odd, they always seem to match each other; they're the perfect fit. With lips intertwined, unsteady breaths, eyes closed, hearts racing, KJ pulled away with Cami chasing his lips with hers. "I'm so in love with you." He said with his fingertips ghosting her hairline both in content and small smiles on their faces.

Camila dipped her head so she can leave kisses on his jaw downwards to the place where his neck meets his shoulder. "Cami this is going to hurt me more" KJ said with his head thrown backwards and eyes closed. When she pulled away, she looked at him confused.
"I can't do this, not when I know you're going to go back to him. I avoided you so that I can stop feeling so strongly towards you and that didn't help. What we're doing right now is just going to hurt me." He held her waist tightly so she knows he doesn't want her to go anywhere but gently. "It was me that had to see you do things with someone else, while being madly in love with you, knowing that we once did those things in private." He rests his forehead back to hers and closed his eyes. "Why him? Why couldn't it be me? And now I'm here with you sharing a moment with an engaged woman. You drive me crazy." His eyes filled up again because this was even more torturing that anything he expected. She's right in front of him, not too long ago they were kissing but it felt like hell. This was not what he wanted with her.
"We can't help who we fall in love with Kage, I made a mistake, this was a mistake." She sighed, "I'm so sorry baby boy." Both in tears; Cami did love him, she just wasn't in love with him and that is what broke them both. He captured her lips once more, not wanting to let go, needing this one last time.
"I love you Camila Mendes, I will always love you. Just don't forget about me and what we had." He whispered, lips still merely touching hers. "Get married, have kids, be happy, I can't watch you do that but in another life that will be us, we will be an us, I promise you Camila, I won't be letting you go in any other life."

With that being said she kissed him on the cheek; whispering a silent goodbye, leaving him to pack and be on his way back home. 

Words:747
A/N: I'm glad that most of my readers enjoy this story, because this is my first time writing ever. These are just ideas that came when I listen to certain songs. Please be patient with me because I published 7 chapters in 3 days, I might need a few days to redeem myself and get more ideas. I love posting everyday by we'll see how it goes. Love receiving feedback. xx Until next time.