One

She wakes up before he does, knowing she can't see him awake before she leaves. There'll be tears and she doesn't think she can see him hurt anymore, nor does she want to admit to herself that she married the wrong person, that she's going home to the wrong man.

He gave himself to her again and she left, she always leaves but he thought it was different this time you know. He asked her to wait for him, he wanted to feel what it was like to wake up in her arms and see her gorgeous face as soon as he got up but no good things all come to an end. The thing is the morning wasn't calm for KJ; he didn't just wake up to and empty bed and said oh well it happens, no. He was up; sprinting to her room to find any trace of her but soon realizing it was empty when he saw housekeeping coming out of the room. He then went to Vanessa's room with bloodshot eyes, banging hoping he can get answers. Vanessa's husband, Michael had opened the door seeing a distressed KJ Apa, something unbeknown to him and immediately let him in knowing he needed someone to talk to. With that being said, Vanessa was up hugging a now crying KJ trying her best to calm him by letting out silent shushing sounds.

"What's up man? What's going on?"

"She left me again bro. She always does and I can't fucking breathe without her."
Instantly Vanessa caught up with what was going on and mouthed 'Cami' towards her man so he'd understand fully of the situation.

"It's going to be okay mate, she's already got someone, and you surely will find someone else right?"
In hearing this, something snapped as he got up and mumbled, "None of you understand, I'm going home."

When he got back to his room, he began packing hysterically, needing to escape this place, needing to escape every memory he had of her. He allowed himself to cry while he was packing, aiming to not shed a tear when he arrived in New Zealand. KJ hated feeling this way and he doesn't want his family to be affected by his behavior of the situation he permitted himself to be in.

He's in love with a woman who is married, has been with someone else for 5 years, someone who had to matter in leaving him in the dust every single time. She's also 3 years older than him, but right now he's 26 and she 29, what difference it would make now. Cami told him she didn't want him to get hurt last night but he went through with it, he could still hear her moans and his grunts any time she did those things she always did with her hips, he still loved the feel of her against him. He thought of all those things as he was on the plane, all the thoughts helped him in writing a few lyrics, a different way than he was used to, a song Archie Andrews would of sang. Full of heartbreak and pain.

"I wish I could say, "Thank you for all the mistakes.""

When he arrived back to New Zealand it was about 8am; he greeted his parents and retreated to his room after he went to breakfast with them. As he was unpacking still in thought, knowing that it was time to see a therapist with all the thoughts that was going through his head; he wanted to be done with drinking and smoking, especially with his broken heart. That was until he heard his phone vibrating on his bedside table. Lost in thought, not paying heed to the caller ID he answered; all he heard was muffled sounds like someone was crying. He knew exactly who it was, and it hurt him even more knowing she's sad.

"I'm sorry Kage, I couldn't bear seeing you, because I might've stayed."

"Would that have been a bad thing Cams? Why do you always make it seem like being with me would be the end of the world?" he whispered, wanting to be gentle, not wanting her to know that he was also in tears.

"I'm married bab—KJ, you don't want this, you don't want me."

"You're everything I want." He said while walking out to his balcony, hoping the sun would give him some relief.

"I love Charles, KJ. I can't do this, I can't keep hurting you, I can't be with you." She cried out.
KJ remained silent, well that was what he hope Camila believed, because his feelings overtook him the minute she told him she couldn't be with him.
"Kage"

"I hate you, I hate you so much Camila." He strangled out through his tears; his hold body heated with anger, anger towards himself though. It damaged him to utter those words wanting her to believing, wanting her to just. He walked back inside and leaned against his empty wall, listening to her cries,

"I'm so sorry baby boy, I'm so sorry for everything, just don't hate me."
His throat was tightening enabling discomfort in speaking, "I love you so much baby girl." He muttered as he slid down the wall to a crouching positing.

"You're everything to me, you'll always be everything to me, but you've been gone. You weren't mine to begin with and that's the worst thing I'll ever have to digest. Just please be happy, make sure he treats you right and that you're happy because that's all I ever wanted. Please baby." He begged.

Camila heard a loud sob raging out of him and then the dial tone. She broke him, she did the one thing she didn't, her best friend was no longer there for her, and it's all her fault.
"I love you too." She whispered into the air, now understanding the hurt he felt for all those years, as she brought her knees up to her chest bawling her eyes out, appreciating that Charles isn't home from Alaska yet. 

KJ, still in his crouching position, just bent his head and cried, cried for the love of his life. He just hoped this would all work out in their favour in the end. This was it, this was the end of their love story.

At least that's what he told himself.

Words: 1066

A/N: Sorry for the delay. Really hope this make up for the time being. We in for a somewhat long road ahead. Like a said about 2 chapters before, there will be a huge time jump. Hope you all enjoy. :) Until next time.