Don't Keep Driving

2018)

KJ and Cami has been sneaking around during the year 2017 whilst shooting season 2 of Riverdale. It began by sneaking from their trailers to their apartments, to pretending to be just friends during events such as Comic Con and award ceremonies. After about 5 months of making out to going all in, in their relationship KJ realized he's been in love with this girl from the moment he saw her smile. Before he reached on set he decided to stop and buy her favourite roses and chocolate to surprise her and tell her how he really felt about her.

When he arrived on set with a bright smile on, ready to be with her out in public, to call her his for the world, he heard Casey telling Vanessa that Charles and Camila have gotten closer and can totally see them becoming more than just friends. This angered KJ because he couldn't tell them that Cami was his girlfriend without speaking to her first. He got closer to her trailer when he heard he laugh, her giggles and then hearing Charles in the background as well. Honestly he didn't know how to feel at this point, yes they haven't been spending a lot of time together due to them having fewer scenes together and him preparing to create a band to pursue a career in music.
He took multiple steps away from her trailer as her heard footsteps approaching the door and that was when he saw something he didn't want to see ever, a memory that is now engraved in his head for his entire life. He saw them share a kiss full on the lips, her bright eyes looking into Charles' with a cheeky smile that showed her dimples so perfectly from where he was standing. He stood there longer than he should have, until his entire body felt broken, until there were tears streaming down his face, until they disappeared once again into her trailer. 

Words:330