I'll Fly With You

A week had passed, KJ still with her making appointments to the clinic, usual grocery runs and helping her with cooking breakfast and dinner as they occasionally buy lunch. They have mini conversations as she's been busy talking to her publicist about keeping the pregnancy a secret until she was ready to announce it to the world, truth is she wasn't even ready to face the truth herself. KJ gave her the space she needed throughout the week, as she kept herself occupied cleaning out her closets and packaging some of Charles' clothing to donate since she can't bear the thought of the constant reminder of what was there is now gone. KJ understood, at least he had to; he filled up his free time working on songs, sometimes just to clear his head he plays random songs of his past to allow him to escape whatever was going on.

He had recently got out of his therapy sessions about a year ago, when she was clear that he was alcohol free and smoking free; he did however have beer when out hanging but that's understood. KJ did start having thoughts that is why his therapy sessions went on for years, as he didn't want to admit that he was set to be alone without a companion for the rest of his life. Seeing Camila again at the funeral, every hope and love in his heart bloomed again and he was scared but he didn't want to leave her alone. He wanted to stay here for the rest of his life if it meant having her physically in his life, because he knew that if he does leave there will be no contact whatsoever between them and even the thought of that made his heart ache all over again.

One evening they were watching the news while enjoying ordered pizza and conversing here and there, until she urgently got up and sprinted to the bathroom across the hall. She was arched over the toilet, with a sudden urge to vomit however it was a false call as she couldn't, her stomach just became queasy because of her imbalanced eating habits. As they called it a night, she was still feeling a bit sick to the stomach so KJ decided he'd rub some ointment on it until she relaxes and can able herself to fall asleep. He planted himself on her bed spreading his legs so she can sit in the middle, and lean slightly on his front so he can wrap his arms around her yet rub her stomach all while both being comfortable.

He applied the cream on his hand and began spreading it gently on his sight bump, it's nothing to talk about but they both know there is a living human growing inside her, even though it saddened KJ everyday of his life that it is not his, he was content to be here right now, and having her in his arms warmed his heart. He used his free hand to draw circles in a calming way on her left thigh, and began humming a song which both of them is so familiar with.
Camila tilted her head to get a slight view of his face when she realized the song, and she began murmuring the lyrics,

 "I still believe in your eyes, there is no choice I belong to your life. Because I will live to love you someday, you'll be my baby and we'll fly away."

"And I'll fly with you," they both whispered.

The memory was so fond to both of them, their first Coachella together with the cast both of them and Cole and Lili went to front when Alesso began playing his mix of this song.

April 2017

Camila had just recently called it quits with her boyfriend of 3 years Ian, and everyone tried helping her have a good time, especially KJ since both of them always get it on a little bit more than the rest of the cast. It was the last night of Coachella when she literally dragged KJ to the front saying this song was her favourite, the music was electrifying, and they were ending the night with this song. When they arrived to the front, it was crowded so he slung his hand over her shoulder allowing her to lean against him. He had to constantly remind himself that they are just friends, no matter how much he liked her he had to remember that she recently came out of a long term relationship and he was still a teenager, a young and dumb teenager that didn't know what he wanted. At least that's what Cole told him in a joking manner of course, but God did he want her. 

It was when she started swaying and singing on the top of her lungs did he realize he was also singing along and his heart was racing in his chest. KJ had caught a glimpse of Cole looking at him a little away from them with a blank face, he honestly didn't know why, nor did he want to read into anything; all he wanted right now was to enjoy the rest of the night with the most beautiful girl he has ever met in his arms.

He bent over slightly brushing his nose against her left ear allowing his breath to dance on her skin. Camila enjoyed it, she always had a slight crush on he co-star not that she'd admit it out loud since everyone teased her that he was younger than her. She turned around wrapping her arm around his neck, already lost of breath from the contact, staring at KJ who was now staring back with wide eyes until he played it of cool with a smirk. He wrapped his arms around her, swaying to the beat singing,

"Oh baby everyday and every night well I said every things gonna be alright."

"And I'll fly with you," she teased.

They both with smiles on their faces felt like they were on cloud 9 with each other, in each other's arms singing on the top of their lungs feeling like they were they only two people existing in that moment. This was until KJ caught up and got serious, his entire face changed while staring at her, as he hunched over and captured her lips with his; their first kiss. The kiss that happened between Camila and KJ, not Archie and Veronica. It was the kiss that changed everything for him, it was the moment that he realized he was in love with her. It was that night that he gave himself fully to her.

Present time

"Do you remember that night?" she questioned.

"Of course I do."

She turned on her stomach, still placed between his legs to look at him completely. "I was the night I realized I was in love," he said running both his hands through her hair; to hold her face in his hands.

"Kiss me Kage," placing her hands on his hips, looking up at him with soft eyes. He began to place little pecks all over her face slowly, starting from her forehead, ending in the corner of her mouth. Cami took the matter in her own hands and launched herself on him in order to kiss him fully. Sloppy open mouthed kisses were shared, as he flipped them over to take control.

"I love you, baby," he whispered, brushing his nose against hers, earning a smile from her.

He didn't care if she loved him back or not anymore, all he knew was that he'd love her to the end of time and he will never not tell her how true his love is until his last breath.
They kissed until both needed air, still sharing pecks here and there until sleep overtook them. 

Words: 1309

A/N: Didn't expect this book to even get read, thank you all for enjoying it. I decided to gave you all soft kjmila as a reward. The link provided is the slow version of the song used, which I absolutely loved, since I was a child. Also busy weeks ahead for me but once I get settled in my apartment for uni I hope I can get inspired.
Thank you again, until next time. :)