Night Bus

The day of the wedding started of fresh, this day was about Cole and Lili; no feelings, and nobody were going to ruin that. KJ was in front in the line of the groomsmen watching as the flower girls and ring bearer walked, followed by the bride maids. The pink flow-y dresses blew with the wind in their outside wedding and what a beautiful vision it was, nothing was as beautiful as seeing Cami walking down with a smile which radiated happiness from afar. The ceremony was beautiful, their vows were amazingly written but how could KJ think that when all he did was look at Camila from where he was standing; it was only when he glanced at her wedding ring shimmering in the sun where he'd look away but he always went back to her. He wished it was his ring she was wearing, but life didn't allow that.

After the ceremony, pictures were taken of all the guests and of course the bridal party. The later had a happy hour where the guests were allowed to mingle while being served expensive wine and appetizers were served until the reception party later in the night. Camila did everything she could to stay away from him, as she was embarrassed, she felt exposed every time he looked at her, yet she loved that feeling when it came to being with him. He always had that effect on her, but she was happy, at least that's what she told herself every day. She married her soulmate, she hoped.

Evening soon dawned upon them, where everyone filtered out to get dress for the anticipated PARTY. Camila wore a thin strap black dress that reached mid thigh which she thought was appropriate as she was out here to party. KJ basically just discarded his jacket and stuck to wearing his dress shirt and pants, it was a wedding after all. Everyone was practically wasted at 9pm but no stopping now, free drinks and free food. They decided on having the party right on the platform they had last night's party on. It was breezy yet comfortable and fitting for the event. Obviously we know that the two people that liked getting it down at a party was bound to meet and dance the night away. Camila and KJ, drunk as they are danced, body to body in the middle of the dance floor, yes the wedding had a lot of people but who the hell cares everyone was drunk anyway. At some point behind the giggles and laughs, KJ pulled away telling her to meet him in his room, needing alone time with her and what better time to do it than when you're practically hammered.

Any other time KJ.

But no he did asked he and she happily obliged. Timidly entering his room she didn't know what to expect, what she got was a shirtless KJ waiting on her arrival. God she was embarrassed all over again.
"K-KJ, what are you doing?" she asked as she witnessed him approaching he basically eye fucking her while watching him approach her.

"What I should've done a long fricking time ago." He whispered and lent down capturing his lips with hers.
They did this last night but he missed it, he missed her. Was it liquid courage again, she didn't know; but she did wrap her arms around his neck allowing her nail to graze his long neck slightly just the way he liked it. This caused him to groan and moved so he can pay attention to her jaw line by capturing it in a sloppy open mouth kiss. His pants became tighter as he took her to his bed, hovering over her as he repeated last night's actions, this time without any interruptions. All clothes got thrown to the ground as they indulged in one another; enjoying the feel of being intimate together, something they both missed.

"Kage, I don't want to hurt you, I did that enough I can't do th-at again." She said as she looked away from his gorgeous face.

"I don't care anymore, it would be a privilege to get my heart broken by you, once I can say I had you"
"I need you Cams, I always did." He added as he went further down her body.

Camila was in bliss, with her ex-best friend? Ex-fuckbody? Oh she doesn't know what he is or was anymore, all she knew was whatever he was doing at that moment felt right. He pleasured her and she did the same with him until they made love. Until KJ made her feel beautiful, whispering sweet nothings in her ear every time he got the chance. They shared smiles throughout the night, and it warmed his heart knowing he got to see hers.
"Hey, wait for me to wake up; I want to see you before you leave." KJ murmured.
Cami nodded silently into his chest where she laid contently.
"I love you Camila."

"I love you too."

They slept away in each other's arms, falling into deep sleep with beautiful dreams, especially KJ, this boy was so in love right now he couldn't help but smile to himself. 

Words: 867

A/N: All I want to say is that I appreciate all of you that love this book. Hope I go in the direction that keeps you all entertained. I love angst so expect more. Until next time. :)