Everything I Need

KJ stayed on the down low after that day, he laughed a little less, he made fewer jokes, and of course he avoided Cami even if it was inevitable. He was thankful that he had a few days off, in which he stayed, locked up in his apartment in which he shared with Cole. One afternoon when Cole was out, a consistent knock came from the front door. KJ wasn't expecting anyone obviously which led him to opening the door clearly confused only to see the one person he absolutely didn't want to see. He slowly opened the door wider allowing her to come in with minimum touching and no more than a single "Hi" came out from both of their mouths. "What's up" said KJ as he tried his best to act normal without paying heed to the palpitation of his heartbeat. Cami responded with folded arms, "oh nothing, just wondering why my best friend's been ignoring me for the past week."

KJ couldn't bear looking at her without the need to be nearer, to hold her to just be with her, so he remained quiet not wanting to argue just wanting to appreciate her being there in that moment. "Answer me Kage, what did I do? Why do you always seem so out of it these days? Is something wrong?" Cami grabbed him by the shoulders so that she can look him in the eyes and he complied willingly too, because if this may be the last time he can physically touch her he's going to take it.
 He slowly caressed he face, moving her loose hairs behind her ear, admiring the beauty she is and how lucky he had gotten to call her his even if was just for a few months and even though it was in private. And with that he kissed her, told her he missed her and that he just wanted to be with her right now, no talking, just them together opening themselves, sharing the last of their love, his love , because he loved her and now he knows he could never fully be without her. As soon as they made love and cuddled and freshen up, him ready to have the conversation, ready to profess his love, she left saying she had to meet Charles.
Leaving KJ in an apartment alone wondering when did Charles become more important to her than him. 

Words:402
A/N: Keep in mind these events happened before the first chapter as this is a build up of what the discussion will be about. Until next time.