CHAPTER 1🥀

Aaliyah pov| December 17, 2019

"Why do you dirty ass bitches feel the need to try me." i said laughing at this girl who was trying to argue wimmie.

"Bc you should've never been in my mans dms and that's just that." she said sizing me up.

This bitch asking for an ass whooping. I thought to myself .

"Do you hear yourself? you sound exactly how you look, dumb asf. I laughed to myself .
How do i sound dumb" she mugged.

"Bc your mad bc YOUR man was all up in my dms and your mad bc he don't want yo uglyass no mo." i said leaving her in shock.

I walked away bc this dirty hoe ain't worth my time, when outta no where i felt my hair being pulled.

This bitch got me fucked up i thought to myself.

I turned around and punched that hoe dead in her face and she stumbled back a lil bit so i took that opportunity to tackle her ass.

Once we was on the ground i started pounding her shit and she was leaking but i ain't gaf. Then outta no where i felt arms around me trying to pull me off of her but that wasn't finna stop me so i kept hitting her and then 2 more ppl came and pulled me off of her.

She tried to run up on me so i kicked her in her face and she fell back and ppl start laughing but i was still mad that this lil girl had the nerve to try and sneak me.

The school ended up calling my momma and told her that i got a 10 day suspension which didn't make sense to me bc she hit me first but i wasn't tripping bc i got to get an early start on my winter break.

I drove home and took a shower and went straight to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ik it's short but more action will be coming later💛