CHAPTER 9🥀

Makayla pov| January 25, 2020

I sighed looking down at our naked bodies as Mj slept peacefully. I can't believe i just lost my virginity i thought to myself. I hope this doesn't change anything between me and him.

I doubt he only wants me for sex considering we've been together for 4 months and im just now giving it up. I was so deep in my thoughts that i didn't even notice he had woke up.

"You ok bae." I nodded slowly and turned over staring at the wall. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

 He wrapped his arms around my waist and we both slowly drifted off to sleep

Aaliyah pov| *same day*

"Bri im serious." I said laughing.

"No you is not, this is why ion ever listen to shit you say now."

We both were laughing hard asf.

"Fr tho we needa-." I was cut off by someone knocking on my door.

"Hold on girl imma call you back somebody here." I said

"Aight bye bby."

And wit that i hung up. As usual i was home by myself so i went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife then went to the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled. I got no response.

These damn kids bet not be playing on my door. I thought as i put the knife down and opened it.

Korey walked right in without even speaking. Rude much.
I closed and locked the door and went to say sum to him but was cut off by him pushing me up against the wall and kissing me. I kissed back while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He picked me up and carried me to my room. He laid me on my bed and got on top of me. He started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys all over me.

He started trailing kisses all over me going lower and lower each time. He finally reached my leggings and started tugging on them.

I wasn't ready to lose my virginity yet...

Makayla lost her virginity is Aaliyah going to be next?
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛