CHAPTER 6🥀

Aaliyah pov| January 12, 2020

I woke up to my alarm going off i groaned as i got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Today i got back to school * if you don't remember a bad bitch got suspended * and tbh i really ain't feel like going but it'll be over before i know it so ill deal.

I started doing my usual morning routine. Once i was done with all of that i put on a matching sweat suit with my red white and blue 4's. 

I grabbed my bookbag my keys and my purse and said bye to my momma and left

I walked into school and went to my locker and start putting some stuff in there and when i closed it i saw Brianna walking towards me with a smile on her face.

Since when do she smile in the morning?

"Heyyyy girl." she said hugging me.

"Heyyy why you so happy." I questioned

"Ok so basically me and Trey been kinda talking and he asked me onna date."she said sticking out her tongue.

"Period suh."

"Korey still onnat bs." She asked. I nodded my head.

"Girl you need to cut his ass off if he finna act like this over something that small."

She was right but there was just sum abt him that I liked.

The last bell rang for the day and i was too happy. I grabbed my stuff and walked outside.

I got a call and answered without even looking at the id since only my parents call me at this time of day.

"Hey Aaliyah".

"Ummm heyy." I was confused asf.

"Whatcu been up to."

"Since when do you care." I said rude asf but ian give a fuck.

"Damn i can't ask you stuff now." he said sounding hurt.

"You made it very clear that you ain't wanna talk to me so."

"Look i called you to apologize, i was wrong and when i seen him i immediately got jealous and i overreacted."

"I guess we good but don't do that sht again." i said.

"So you forgive me."

"Yea there's no reason to hold grudges, but i gotta go ill talk to you later." I said

And with that i hung up. Idk why that just made me so happy but it did and im glad we back on good terms.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter💛