CHAPTER 13🥀

Aaliyah pov| same day, *recap*

"Anyways.... can you tell me if you see him." He nodded and i smiled.

"Thanks." I said turning to walk back downstairs. But he grabbed my arm.

I stood there confused and the next thing i knew his lips were on mine. I was shocked but at the same time..... this is something ive wanted since i met him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. He grabbed my ass and i added tongue.

His lips were so soft and i couldn't even believe this was happening. He picked me up by my legs and carried me to a room and laid me down on the bed.

He got on top of me and started kissing on my neck leaving hickeys everywhere. I went to take off his shirt when all of a sudden the door busted wide open. Vaughn immediately got off of me and at the door was a girl i had never seen before.

"Wow.... really Vaughn this what we doin now". the girl said.

"Man Lexie gone somewhere im not inna mood for you right now."

"You not inna mood for me ? But im yo whole gf." she said mugging him.

Then she looked at me "And who tf is this bitch." She said staring at me.

She must not know how I get down.

"You know what imma let that slide bc you don't know me and i don't know you." I said standing up.

"But watch yo mouth when you talking to me, bc you can really get yo shit rocked." I said walking past her bumping her shoulder.

I can't believe this nigga got a whole gf and really just did allat wit me. But you know what nun of my business. I went downstairs and walked over to where Kayla and Bri was.

"Bruh you will not believe what just happened." I said.

"What." They both said at the same time.

"So this nigga Vaughn really had the nerve to-."

"DIS DA BITCH YOU WAS TALM BOUT LEXIE." Some girl said loud asf walking over to me.

"Yea that's her." I looked over and saw that Lexie girl smiling.

Dis bitch really tryna get embarrassed at this big ass party i thought to myself.

"Who df you yelling at bitch don't get yo ass beat up in here tryna talk that big boy sht." Kayla said stepping in front of me.

If it was one thing abt my friends it was that they was gone step fa me.

"Bitch it's whateva wit whoever." That girl said to Kayla.

At this point my blood was boiling and i didn't have patience to be arguing wit no bitch. So i ran up on lexie ass and started decking her in her sht.

She pulled my hair which caused us to fall and i ended up on top of her. I went to punch her and then somebody grabbed my hair causing me to fall back onto the floor. Bri ran up and grabbed her hair and started beating that girl ass.

I finally got back up and when i looked over i seen Lexie running towards me so i kicked her ass in her face making her fall back *signature move baby* I started stomping her ass out then i felt somebody pick me up.

"LET ME GO." I said kicking around.

I was beyond pissed and whoever it was carrying me was finna get slapped on my fucking momma. They carried me outside then put me down and i turned around and it was Vaughn.

"Tf is wrong wit you Aaliyah you over here fighting mfs at my party and sht." He said yelling at me.

"Boy you got sum motherfucking nerve to be sitting up here and yelling at me knowing damn well this is all yo fault."

"You tripping man..... now i see why Korey ain taking you serious." He said shaking his head. This nigga got me fucked up.

"Hold df up bc last time i checked Korey made me his gf so if you gone come at me come correct." I said lying through my teeth, we wasn't 100 percent official but we was there.

"And second you a whole bitch you just mad nobody wanna mess wit yo stupid trifling dickriding ass. Fuck out my face wit that forreal." I yelled storming off.

I went back in the house, grabbed my purse and got in my car slamming the door. I obviously wasn't gonna drive off bc i came with other ppl but i just needed a minute to calm down.

I sat there and just replayed everything that just happened in the last 20 mins. I couldn't even hold my emotions back at this point and i just started crying. I was honestly tired of everybody and everything at this point.

I was crying so hard that i didn't even realize Bri and Kayla had opened the door and got in. Bri started rubbing my back which made me cry harder.

"It's gone be okay i promise fuck these niggas period." She said making me smile.

"What she said, and if you don't got nobody you always got us."

I wiped my eyes and turned to face them. "I love y'all man." I said as we all started hugging.

"Ok so like wtf happened to where all of us was fighting bitches we don't even know." Kayla said making me roll my eyes.

"Girllll it all started wit Vaughn bitch ass." I got cut off by Autumn opening the door.

I forgot we even came wit this bitch.

"Heyy yall." She said while Bri mugged her.

"Where tf have you been." She said turning around looking at her.

"I was with one of my friends so you can lose the attitude tf." She said mugging her back.

Big mistake.

Bri looked at her and started laughing. This bitch bout to clown i thought.

And before i knew it Bri jumped to the back seat and started beating her ass.

Another motherfucking fight i thought sighing.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛