CHAPTER 18🥀

Aaliyah pov| August 14, 2020

I woke up to my alarm going off. Lord knows i don't miss waking up this early. I couldn't believe it was already the first day of school but luckily it was my last year.

I hopped in the shower blasting my music. I got out and started doing my normal routine. I wasn't tryna get done up today so i just put on a simple but cute fit.

Since we have the time

Since we have the time ..... lemme get y'all hip real quick. Me and Vaughn been getting extra close.

We both admitted our feelings for each other but agreed to take it slow bc im most def not finna deal wit another heartbreak. But yea i got his la ass wrapped around my finger. Anyways tho.

I wet my lace to redefine my curls and put on my necklace and earrings.

Once i made sure i had everything i grabbed my book bag, keys, and my phone. I said bye to my parents and left out heading towards McDonald's.

I pulled into the schools parking lot drinking my frappe. I had to be here a little early bc i had to show this new boy around. Who tf even transfers in they last year of high school but you know what nun of my damn business.

I walked into the office and sat down in one of the chairs and put my AirPods in scrolling thru instagram. I felt somebody walk in but i didn't bother to look up. I was listening to Rags2Riches.

The principal started tapping me causing me to roll my eyes and take my airpods out.

"Aaliyah this is our new student Jaiden he will be in your homeroom." I looked over at him and he was cute not gone line but we can be friends.

I gave him a small smile and walked out the office with him following behind me. We walked the halls and it was hella quiet considering no one was here which made it even more awkward.

"If you don't mind me asking why you switching schools and it's your last year." I said trying to spark a conversation.

"I got in trouble at my last school." He said bluntly. I nodded slowly you could tell he didn't want to talk abt it.

We finished the rest of the "tour" in silence. By the time we were done it was time for the doors to open. People started walking in and since they purposely put his locker next to mine we had to walk together.

"Heyy Liyah bae." Bri said hugging me.

"Heyyy girl." I closed my locker.

"Who is that." She said eyeing him up and down.

"This is Jaiden im showing him around today." She nodded and began to introduce herself.

The bell rang indicating that we had to go to homeroom. So me and Jaiden walked there in silence yet again. I was just ready to get away from him bc his whole vibe was off.

I sat down in the back and started having small talk with this girl Zoey. She was a school friend, nun mo nun less. I felt a tap on my shoulder making me roll my eyes only for it to be Jaiden.

"Aye ion really do this but my bad if i was a luh mean earlier i just don't like talking to ppl frl."

He was so cute up close.

"Oh you good it was probably wrong of me to ask you that." I said staring into his eyes.

"Ion even have girl friends but you coo asf." He eyed me up and down. "

"So ive been told." I said flipping my hair causing him to laugh.

He sat down next to me and we talked until the teacher came

"Y'all im so happy we don't have to stay at school for the whole day now." I said as we walked to the parking lot.

"I swear man and im ten times happier bc a btch got a car now so i really don't have to stay innis mf." Bri said doing a stupid dance.

"Aye wassup Aaliyah." Jaiden said coming up to us. "

"Oh heyy." I said smiling hard asf.

"Where you finna go." Nosey much?

"Im prolly finna get sum to eat and then go home. Why wassup."

"Just was tryna see what you was on that's all." I nodded. "

"But imma catch you later tho." He smiled and walked away.

"Bitttchhhhhhh. Who fine ass son was that." Kayla said rolling her neck. "

"That's Jaiden, Aaliyah's b.u.n *back up nigga* Bri said laughing.

"It ain't even like that. I just had to show him around today that's all." I said laughing.

"Mhmm don't get caught up now." Kayla said making the  "😗" face.

"I really don't like y'all niggas." I mugged.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛

Ladies and gentlemen i present to you ..... Jaidennnnnnn lmao im so lame.

 Jaidennnnnnn lmao im so lame