CHAPTER 8🥀

Korey pov| January 23, 2020

"Autumn we cant keep doing this." I said putting on my clothes.

"We should just get back together." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I can't." i said looking down.

"Why not."

"Bc im talking to somebody else and she real coo and i actually really like her."

"You can't like her that much if you fucking around wit me every day." She said making me feel guilty

"I gotta go man ill see you later." And with that i left her house.

You prolly wondering who Autumn is. Well she is my ex who i dated for a year and a half. She broke up wit me because i cheated on her a couple times and she claimed she was done with me. But in reality she never was able to get over me especially since i was her first love.

I felt really bad abt lying to Aaliyah but just like Autumn has a special place for me in her heart i have a special place for her in my heart. But hopefully I'll stop messing around wit her when me and Aaliyah get into an actual relationship but until then....

*Autumn*

        Aaliyah pov| January 24, 2019

*Next day*

"Why is he here." I questioned referring to Vaughn as Makayla, Maj, Trey, and Vaughn walked in.

"You acting like i wanted to come over here." Vaughn said rolling his eyes.

"You can really get fuck out." I said mugging him.

Bitch ass always gotta say sum to me like leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeee.

I got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out the refrigerator.

"Y'all really needa stop playing." Makayla said.

"Frl, y'all niggas be arguing but know damn well y'all wanna fw each other." Mj said.

"First of all i got me a nigga so don't do too much." I said walking away.

"Yea a wack ass one." Makayla mumbled.

I ain't even say nun bc ion feel like having this argument today.

Like why mugs can't be happy for a bitch.

"Let's go to the store and get sum snacks so we can just chill today." Makayla said getting up.

I nodded and went upstairs and put my slides on and grabbed my purse and keys.

"Oh uh Aaliyah Vaughn has to ride wit you." Makayla said all nonchalant.

I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING.

"Why." I said irritated.

"Bc there's no room in Mj car so he had to ride wit you." I rolled my eyes so hard.

"Cmon bruh damn." I said walking out the door.

We got in my car and i immediately plugged my phone up to the aux and played valuable pain.

Surprisingly Vaughn didn't say anything abt the song bc niggas be acting like they don't like listening to this side of youngboy.

"I fw you but you don't fw me but somehow we still find a way to text each other fore we go to sleep." I sung.

Vaughn looked at me and just smiled. I scrunched my face up confused af.

"Why you smiling at me." I asked smiling my damn self.

"You just look good that's all."

Waterfallsssssssssssss bitch.

"Thanks." I said blushing pulling into the Walmart parking lot.

"You know you ain't as bad as i thought." I said turning my car off. "

"Thats bc you don't know me." he said shrugging.

"You know Aaliyah you actually pretty coo when you not being mean. And you bad asf." he said looking me up and down licking his lips.

Before i knew what was happening we both were leaning in-

"Is y'all gone get out the car or what." Makayla said irritated.

I rolled my eyes and got out the car, she shole know how to ruin a moment.

We got all our snacks and stuff and went back to my house and just watched movies and then once it got late everybody went home.

I couldn't stop thinking abt how me and Vaughn almost kissed. Part of me felt sooo good but the other part felt like i was cheating. I hoped this wouldn't affect things going forward.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛