CHAPTER 21🥀

Aaliyah pov| September 7, 2020

I sat in ELA bored as a bitch. Jaiden would say little things to me every now and then but by him being new and cute everybody was on his dick.

"Aye Aaliyah." I turned around and seen it was this girl i fought last year.

"What do you want Chloe." I sighed.

"Why you so hostile dang." She laughed looking at her friends.

This exactly why i only have two female friends now.

"Say what you need to say so i can go abt my business. You starting to make me mad."

She put her hands up in defense. "You think can put me on Jaiden."

I laughed to myself. "I'll see what i can do." I turned back around in my seat.

I got on my phone texting Vaughn asking him to meet me for lunch since Bri was wit Trey nd Kayla didn't come to school. He replied "yes" and I put my phone in my pocket and decided to start doing my work.

Jaiden came and sat down next to me typing away on his phone. I didn't really pay him no mind bc i was tryna finish so i didn't have to do homework.

"Aaliyahhhhhhhhh." He dragged making me turn to face him.

"Has anybody ever told you that you mad annoying." He mugged.

"Anybody ever told you that you ugly." He replied.

"Nah nobody ever told me that." I laughed flipping my hair.

He waved me off getting back on his phone.

I felt sum paper hit me and i turned around ready to beat a bitch ass. Ofc it was miss Chloe. She pointed towards Jaiden and i nodded smirking.

I tapped Jaiden. "That girl right there think you cute." I pointed at Chloe.

He scrunched up his face. "She bout ugly ass shit." I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Umm don't do that bc baby you know im far from ugly."

Yea okay ms girl.

"Bitch stfu don't nobody want yo bald headed ass. You probably ran through." He replied.

"It ain't no prolly she is ran through." I mumbled but he heard me. He bust out laughing causing me to laugh too.

"What you say abt me." She stood up.

Wrong bitch.

"I said you ran through what you gone do about it."

Silence

"Exactly nothing. I thought a bum bitch said sum." Jaiden looked over at me with his eyes big asf.

"Jaiden and Aaliyah go to the office." Mr Williams said shaking his head.

I grabbed my stuff and walked clean out the door with him following behind me. He dumb for thinking im going to the office bitch im leaving tf.

"Now you know you wrong for doing her like that." He said laughing.

"Boy bye you the one who rejected her in front of everybody."

"So , you talm bout you was gone beat her ass AGAIN." He said emphasizing the again.

"Oh well she should've never tried to come at me like that." I said shrugging.

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Vaughn telling me that he got food and to meet him at his house. I cheesed and started doing a dance.

"Why you so happy all of a sudden."

"I'm finna go see my nigga." I continued to do my dance as we approached my car.

"I'll see you later tho." I said as i got in my car."

"Aight bye luh girl." I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled off going to Vaughn house.

Either this nigga hella friendly or he really feeling ya girl. But that's a dead mission regardless.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛