CHAPTER 14🥀

Aaliyah pov| May 17, 2020

"Omg my baby finna be 17 tomorrow." My momma said hugging me.

"They grow up so fast." My dad said looking like he was abt to cry.

"Oh my lord. "Don't tell me y'all abt to start crying." I said shaking my head.

"Girl shut up ain nobody finna cry." She said walking away.

I laughed and grabbed a bag of chips and some juice. Ever since that night of the party things have been so shitty.

I barely come around anymore and when i do i have to only be with Bri and Kayla because i don't like Vaughn and Bri doesn't like Autumn. I usually spend all my time with Korey and things have been real good between us.

But hopefully things are good tomorrow because im not tryna have nobody ruin my birthday. I was gone have a big airbnb and i already know it's finna crack so. Plus ya girl got her braces off yesterday so i really was finna be that bitch.

I had to go get my hair and nails done in a hour. I hopped in the shower and put on a jacket with sum biker shorts and my ugg slides. I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone.

"Ma im gone." I yelled up the stairs.

"Alright bye baby."

I got in my car and started blasting Go Crazy by Chris Brown

"Oooouuu you did the damn thing." I said smiling looking in the mirror while she laughed.

I paid her and then left making my way to my nail appointment.

I went to the nail salon and decided to get pink with sum diamonds and stuff on them.

I was finna be da baddest bitch tmrw

I was finna be da baddest bitch tmrw. I paid and then went home.

I started taking hella pictures because i really felt like that bitch. I picked out my fav one and posted it.

 I picked out my fav one and posted it

Liked by korey2xx and 2,401 others
_.liyahhh a bad bitch birthday tomorrow💕 *comments disabled*

I got in my bed and started watching Netflix until i eventually dozed off.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛