CHAPTER 20🥀

Aaliyah pov| August 25, 2020

Im so ready to be done with this shit man. I thought to myself as i studied for a calculus test.

My momma ugly ass made me take all 4 years worth of math. I didn't even have to but noooo everything always abt her.

My phone vibrated and i picked it up and seen it was a text from Vaughn telling me to come outside.

Do this nigga not know it's 10 o'clock and mfs got school in the morning?????

I slipped on my furry slides and went out to his car. I opened the door and was instantly hit with the smell of weed. His eyes hung low as his music played in the background.

"Heyyy."  I said looking over at him. 

" Wsp." He looked over at me and just stared.

Here go my damn insecurities cus wtf he looking at.

"Why you staring at me."

"You just so fucking fine man." I blushed so hard and covered my face.

"We finna go for a ride tho lil baby." I nodded and he pulled off.

He had his hand on my thigh while we drove in silence. We pulled up to this park and i scrunched my face up.

"I know you did not stop my studying just to come to a park." I sighed looking over at him.

"We not even finna get out i just wanted to talk to you." He put his phone down and looked up at me.

"Ion even know how to say this but i fw you heavy and i can't even sit up here and act like im coo wit being in this la stage we in. I wanna be wit you man im not tryna be sum nigga that you just talk to."

"You got me falling for you Aaliyah. I think abt you all day everyday and i get worried when you take too long to text me back. I ain't neva felt this way abt nobody before man. I wanna be wit you and only you." I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my face.

"So i guess what im tryna say is ..... will you be mine?" My heart damn near fell into my ass.

Duh nigga i been feeling you since i met yo stupid ass.

"Hell yea" I said smiling as i mushed his head

He smiled and grabbed me by my throat and kissed me sloppily.

I went over and got in his lap so i was now straddling him. I deepened the kiss as he rubbed on my ass.

I got it yessssssssss bitchessssssssss i
chocolate vanilla swirl w cookie crunch pleaseeeeeeee lmfao.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛

Y'all already know i had to get my favs together. 8/25/19💕