CHAPTER 15🥀

Aaliyah pov| May 18, 2020

"Happy Birthday Baby!" My momma yelled walking in my room with a whole bunch of gifts.

I smiled instantly and went up and gave her a hug.

"Thank you mommy." I said squeezing her.

Then my dad walked in with a tray of food and some balloons. A bitch feel loved. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Y'all are the best." I said smiling.

"Gone head and start eating and we gone start setting sum stuff up for your party." My momma said leaving with my daddy following.

I started eating the food and started replying to all the birthday wishes. Once i finished i threw my stuff away and laid out my outfit cause ya girl was finna go back to sleep. After everything was set i got back in my bed and dozed off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTERRR." I jumped up fast asf while she laughed.

"Makayla ! you cant be doing that to me, i thought i was gone have to put the paws on you." I said.

"Where Brianna at." I said hugging her.

"Downstairs talking to yo momma." I nodded and checked the time.

It was 5:41 and apparently i had to be there late so i could make an "appearance". It started at 8 so i was prolly gone be there at like 8:30. So i had time to just chill for a minute. I decided on binge watching all american till it was time for me to get ready.

"I'm Aaliyah come onnnn, we already late." My momma yelled from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and finished applying lipgloss. "I'm almost done ma damn." I said mumbling the last part.

I grabbed my bag and my phone and looked at myself one last time before heading downstairs.

"Look at you. My baby all grown up." She said pulling me in for a hug.

"But no time for dis we gotta go." My dad was already there so we just left.

*her hair isn't like dis, go back and read the last chapter to see how her hair is*

We pulled up to the place and i got out seeing a whole bunch of cars here. I walked in and Birthday Song by 2 Chainz was playing and everybody started yelling and recording me. I started flipping my hair while smiling doing a luh dance.

Once the song changed i went and started speaking to ppl. I saw that Vaughn was here which lowkey irritated me but i wasn't finna trip off of it.

My parents had left to go get my cake so i could start clowning fr frl now.

Korey had walked in with a big ass gift bag and sum flowers which made my heart melt.

"Awwwn bae." I said kissing him repeatedly, while ppl recorded us. Aw yea forgot to mention we made it official.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He said smiling.

"Thank you so much, i don't even know what to say." I said near tears while hugging him.

I heard birthday bitch start playing which made me get off of Korey and run to the middle.

"One time for the birthday bitch, two times for the birthday bitch, three times for the birthday bitch, fuck it up if it's yo birthday bitchh." I started throwing my ass back while people recorded me and hyped me up.

"That's my sisterrrr." Bri yelled yelled while slapping my ass.

Once the song was over i went and sat down. A bitch was worn out. I got up and went to where the drinks were and poured myself sum Hennessy. I was trying to get white girl wasted tonight.

"Happy birthday bitchh." Autumn said sitting down next to me.

"Thanks girl." I said hugging her. " I thought you said you wouldn't be able to make it."

"I told my job i had a family emergency so i could come." I started laughing. "Girl you is a mess. But i appreciate you coming." I said smiling.

"Anything for you girl, but im finna go to the bathroom so jll be right back." I nodded and went over to where Kayla and them was at.

"Heyyy y'all." I said to only Mj and Trey.

" Wsp. Happy birthday la dude." Mj said giving me a handshake.

"Preciate it." And right after i said that my parents walked in with my cake.

"Can everybody gather round so we can go ahead and light the candles

"Can everybody gather round so we can go ahead and light the candles." My momma yelled.

"Come on liyah." Kayla said grabbing my arm.

"Imma be right there im finna go find Korey."

"KOREY." I yelled walking through hallways. Where tf this nigga at.

I walked past the bathroom hearing moans. I scrunched my face up at the thought but decided to be nosey. So i opened the door and there was Autumn and Korey fucking.....

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛