CHAPTER 17🥀

Autumn pov| May 20, 2020

I was scrolling thru my phone while Korey slept peacefully next to me. So much has been going through my head. I felt like such a shitty person and i honestly couldn't take it anymore.

"Autumn you still here." He said snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded slowly.

"Korey... i don't think i can'do this anymore." I let a tear slip.

"Whatchu mean you can't do this no more." He sat up mugging me.

"Aaliyah .... she was a real friend and i did her so dirty. I betrayed her trust and ruined her birthday." I was now full blown crying.

"I knew i should've just left you alone but nooo i was so inlove wit a nigga who couldn't even treat me right."

"I know you not blaming me for this. I just got a fucking concussion for you bitch."

"Oh so imma bitch now. You know what fuck you Korey. I'm so sick of putting up wit yo shit." I said.

"Man miss me wit that. You knew damn well i was messing wit her and you sat in my face and told me you didn't give a fuck. So you should feel bad you thirsty hoe."

I grabbed my purse and stormed out of there crying so hard. I hated when ppl told me abt myself. I feel like a bad person as it is and he wasn't making it any better.

I hate the fact that i let him see me cry. Imma thug tf, can't no nigga see me cry. I been hella sensitive lately for no reason.

I got in my car plugging my phone up to the aux and playing Jerry Sprunger by Tory Lanez. I was finna go and chill at my sister Tamia house since i didn't wanna be home by myself.

I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door. She opened the door with her son on her hip.

"Heyyyy sis." I said hugging her and playing wit Mikey.

"Hey girl." I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"So what's up. Why you decide to pop up unannounced." She said feeding Mikey.

"I need some advice." She nodded letting me know she was listening.

I started explaining the whole story to her abt Korey and Aaliyah.

"Autumn wtf." She said shaking her head.

"I know what i did was wrong and if i could take it back i would." I said crying.

"It's gone be okay gir, but first things first you need to talk to Aaliyah bc you'll neva get over it if you don't talk to her." I nodded.

Out of nowhere i started feeling nauseous and i ran to the bathroom and threw up. Tamia came in with a cup of water and a towel. I thanked her and rinsed my mouth out.

"Autumn lemme ask you a serious question, are you pregnant." I scrunched my face up.

"Ain no way im pregnant." You could tell she
didn't believe me but i didn't care.

"I got sum pregnancy tests upstairs im finna go get sum." I nodded and went to wipe my face.

I cried looking down at the 4 positive pregnancy tests. I'm only 17 wtf imma do wit a baby.

"I told you so." Tamia said laughing.

"Ain't sht funny so shut tf up Tamia."  I said getting up and walking out the bathroom.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛