CHAPTER 5🥀

Aaliyah pov| January 5, 2020

I was pacing back and forth around my room while i debated on if i should text Korey or not.

On one hand i really wanted to talk to him but on the other he was the one who got all in his feelings like a lil bitch.

After abt 5 mins of thinking i finally decided to text him.

Aaliyah hey ive been thinking and i feel like you shouldn't have done all that especially since it wasn't what you thought.

Korey man don't use that "it wasn't what it looked like line on me im not dumb.

Aaliyah he was trying to get up and i wouldn't move cus ion like him in any type of ways so he moved me himself but go awf .

This nigga is delusional. He is mad when he ain't even my nigga tf.

But i guess its fuck Korey bc im way to pretty to be dealing wit a nigga that ain't even mines lbvs and if he don't see my worth then ill find somebody who does.

But i decided to take a nap so i turned on Netflix and eventually dozed off.

{2 hours later}

I woke up and saw that Korey hadn't texted me i was kinda disappointed bc there was still a part of me that wished he would just forget this whole situation.

But then again i am that bitch sooo idk but i eventually stopped thinking abt it and went downstairs to see there was no food in the refrigerator. shocking

I put on some slides and grabbed my keys, purse, and of my phone and then went to QT.

Once i walked in i got some hot cheetos, skittles, starbursts, a sprite, and some slim jims.

I walked up to the register and payed for my stuff and was abt to leave when i heard somebody say my name and i turned around and it was Vaughn uglyass.

"Boy what do you want" i said rolling my eyes.

"Still a bitch i see".

"Vaughn im not inna mood for yo bs today what do you want." I asked rolling my eyes.

"Damn a nigga can say hi, im just tryna be nice to yo bitching ass."

"Call me a bitch one more time and i will beat the fuck outta you and that's on YO momma".

He just looked at me and start laughing.

"I don't see anything funny so what you laughing for." i said finally walking to my car.

"The fact that you think you so scary."

This boy is really finna make me slap him.

"Vaughn plz get tf out my face" i said getting in my car . "

"Girl shut tf up i really be trying to be nice to yo lil ugly ass but you stay testing my patience"

"Nobody forcing you to be nice to me or speak to me tf and maybe if you stopped acting like a female then i would actually be nice to yo lil stupid ass" i said slamming my door and driving off .

Ooouuuu i can't stand him.

He always saying sum to me and ion even be doing nun to him wit his bitch ass.

Once i got home i turned on Netflix and started eating my snacks until i eventually fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter💛