CHAPTER 16🥀

Aaliyah pov| May 20, 2020

I laid in my bed sighing as tears ran down my face. I couldn't eat, sleep, move or anything.

My heart felt like it had been shattered into pieces. Mfs done betrayed me and i have no words. Like how could i have been so dumb not to see all the signs.

{Flashback to that night}

I walked past the bathroom hearing moans. I scrunched my face up at the thought but i decided to be nosey. So i opened the door and there was Autumn and Korey fucking. My heart sank into my chest but my anger overpowered my sadness.

"Aaliyah it's not what it looks like." Korey said scrambling to put his clothes on.

Autumn stood there with her eyes big asf but she wasn't saying anything.

I laughed to myself and walked back to where the drinks were. I grabbed the bottle of hennessy and started chugging it while my eyes started to water.

"Liyah what's wrong." Kayla said sitting next to me, while Bri sat on the other side of me.

"AALIYAH WAIT. IM SORRY." Korey yelled running towards me with Autumn trailing behind him.

"Ion want yo sorry ass apology. Save it for Autumn hoe ass." I said standing up.

"Aaliyah you the only one i want. Autumn don't mean nothing to me." He said grabbing my arm.

"Getcho damn hands off of me. Ion want that bitch insides on me."

"Cmon man don't be like that. She was just a quick nut. I just needed sum and you wasn't-."

I saw red and broke the hennessy bottle over his head. He fell to the ground with blood gushing out of his head.

 He fell to the ground with blood gushing out of his head

"AALIYAH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU." Autumn yelled kneeling down next to him.

Funny how he just said she was a quick nut and now she wanna yell at me.

"Uh uhn hoe don't try to catch a attitude wit her after you fucked HER nigga at HER party." Kayla said putting up her hair.

"Oh hell nah. Y'all done ruined my baby birthday with this stupid sht."

"Get yo hoe ass outta here before i whoop yo ass like yo momma should have." My momma said standing in front of Autumn.

"Nah momma im finna beat this bitch ass." Kayla said.

"Kayla baby don't worry abt that." And before i could process everything my mother slapped the shit outta her.

I stood there shocked i haven't seen my momma act like dis in forever

"As she fucking should." Bri yelled hyping her up.

"Somebody get this bitch and her boyfriend outta here." My momma said sitting down.

I walked over to where she was and sat down next to her and pulled her into a big hug. I was on the verge of tears.

"I'm still gone get my rounds in wit you btch ain sht sweet." Kayla yelled as Autumn was getting put out.

"Can somebody take me home i just wanna be by myself for a lil bit." I said standing up.

"I can take you." Vaughn said.  I smiled to myself.

"Okay whatever lets go." I said grabbing my purse.

"Don't forget to use condoms girl." Bri said grabbing my arm.

"Brianna get out my face." This girl a mess.

I walked out with Vaughn in awkward silence. We haven't spoke since our argument and i actually wanted to talk to somebody right now.

We hopped in his car and he drove off. "

"Aye i just wanna say sorry for that last incident, i shouldn't have tried to blame you like that." He said making me smile.

"It's coo. I said some outta line stuff too." I said looking over at him.

Lord this nigga is so fine.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He said smirking at me.

Panties ? Soaked.

"Boy shut up ain't nobody looking at you." I said trying not to smile.

"Yea igh."

We drove in silence but not like a awkward typa silence more like a i wanna fuck you right now typa silence.

He finally pulled up to my house and i sat there and looked at him.

"Why'd you offer to drive me." I said facing towards him.

"Bc he shouldn't have did you like that and i wanted to be there for you." He said causing me to blush.

"You know you actually really sweet when you want to be." he laughed.

"I'm always like this you just don't get to see it cause you always being mean."

"I'm not mean you just annoying." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever man." He said laughing.

I leaned over and kissed him. And there was the mf sparks again. Every time i kissed him i always got butterflies. I hope im not falling for him lord knows i can't do another relationship right now.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛